Most disappointing TF

Calcifer

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You just confirmed why I didn't buy him. On the other hand, Alpha Trion ... pure gold! ^_^

I'm not terribly disappointed, but...

World's Smallest Ravage.

Need tweezers to TF him without it breaking apart, and he won't stand up (well i can't say I tried REALLY hard..) without leaning on Soundwave.

but i mean, really. what could they do at that size?

• 2 weeks later...

most of my dissappointments were in Armada: Scavenger cause he was a cinder blick, super optimus prime, wheeljack had sucky legs but the biggest let down i've had was cybertron sound wave.... looked everywhere for him and when i finnally got him out of the box i was so let down, bot mode was floppy and i still haven't gotten him into vehicle mode properly... legs just won't allign...

also every movie figure has been just nasty and terrible

As far as what I had the highest hopes for, I think it was....hmmmm.....y'know, as someone stated earlier, I guess you had to had higher expectations for it. Nowadys, I pretty much know what to expect, so honestly, the last time I was dissappointed was after watching the cartoon 23 years ago, and asking my mom to get me Ironhide and Ratchet at the store. Not seeing the toys before, you can imagine how I felt as a 5-year old when I recieved my "toys"

you said it. ironhide/ratchet. biggest piece of crap mold ever. most other g1 bricks i was ok with even upon finding that sunstreaker and others had the "add hands" feature, they never sucked as bad as ironhide. i mean now i look close at a box before buying, just because of those 2. scarred for life i tell you.

Well, the most disappointing TF for me is one I recently purchased. I didn't do my research, so I didn't understand the "hybrid" thing. I got the Black Convoy Hybrid Style, and was very disappointed. I mean the concept is cool, but the actual toy doesn't look nowhere near as good as the pictures. You see all the details in the pictures because they are so large. When you get the actual figure, it's so small, the detail just seems to disappear. I just assumed that he would be the same size as G1 Prime. Boy, was I fooled.

Archived