Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

What do TFans think of people who collect cars that don't transform..

Collecting Car models, other vehicles what you think? 26 members have voted

  1. 1. What's your stance on this

    • Too bad they don't transform... you crazy
      61%
      16
    • It's goood, real good, its fantastic
      15%
      4
    • I collect them too, sometimes a man has to wear stretchy pants
      23%
      6

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Recommended Posts

What do TFans think of people who collect cars that don't transform..

 

I don't really have alot of those except the Batmobile from both movies and a hummer.

 

If I went to a person with a extensive car model collection. I would be like to bad they can' t transform.

  • Replies 30
  • Views 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I always thought (even as a wee lad) that toy cars were boring if they didn't do anything. They either had to transform or you had to be able to put figures in them (batmobile)

I always thought (even as a wee lad) that toy cars were boring if they didn't do anything. They either had to transform or you had to be able to put figures in them (batmobile)

 

:pfx

i saw toy cars when i was a kid and thought "so these dont turn into robots eh?" *feed them to a dog*

people do what they want with their collections and collect what they want. not everything has to transform.

 

i really thought the actionmasters were a complete waste coz they were tf gi joes that didn't transform but im not going to go hate on everyone else that collects them

There's nothing wrong with it, especially the larger scale collectible cars.

I wouldn't give a Blot. It's their hobby and it doesn't effect me in any way, except for the occasional copyright issue (i.e.: names, e.g.: Jazz, Hot Rod), but otherwise... meh.

 

Could we start having some polls that are actually related to TRANSFORMERS please?

 

Pre-Transformers =/= Transformers (there's a separate part of the board for that stuff if you really want to talk about it)

Mini-Cars =/= Transformers

 

Gah!

Too bad they don't transform... you crazy

 

that 1

It's cool if other collect 'em but it's not really my thing. I had some toy cars when I was little.............I had a sandbox too. I built tunnels underneath the sand, which is where the humans had thier city, and had wars above. The Hotwheels got burried.

 

 

Actually, about 6 years ago my grandmother dug up and got rid of the sand box. She found quite a few Hotwheels, a G.I.Joe and a TF!

 

Which one?

 

as for me - to each his own. My singer collects some cars... I do :drool on his 1:24 classic cars, thinking how cool they'd be as reshelled alternators.

 

He also collects swords that he doesn't use to chop people's heads/arms/whatevers off.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.