Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

What do TFans think of people who collect cars that don't transform..

Collecting Car models, other vehicles what you think? 26 members have voted

  1. 1. What's your stance on this

    • Too bad they don't transform... you crazy
      61%
      16
    • It's goood, real good, its fantastic
      15%
      4
    • I collect them too, sometimes a man has to wear stretchy pants
      23%
      6

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Recommended Posts

What do TFans think of people who collect cars that don't transform..

 

 

To each his own.

  • Replies 30
  • Views 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've always liked toy cars, have done since before I was a year old. They may not transform, but they're still fun. And it can pass the time wondering what all the car designs would be like if used for Transformers.

 

-~`,.

I would not care and be happy for them and stuff.

 

what he said.

 

*doesn't see that option in the poll*

I would not care and be happy for them and stuff.

 

pretty much.

I would not care and be happy for them and stuff.

 

pretty much.

seconded n stuff

I put too bad they can't transform. I mean they're paying what like $20.00 or more for the 1:24 scales of some vehicles. Bah give me a TF anyday.

This is a stupid poll question...

 

...obviously people who buy scale model cars aren't interested in having them transform into robots! It's not the same fandom!!

 

It'd be as stupid as a martial artist criticising other sports because they cannot be used in fights!

 

DIE THREAD! DIE!

Geez, Goki. You've already made your feelings on this topic known. No need to be a troll about it.

 

I've always liked toy cars, have done since before I was a year old. They may not transform, but they're still fun. And it can pass the time wondering what all the car designs would be like if used for Transformers.

 

-~`,.

 

I'll only buy toy cars if it's related to something I'm interested in. For example. Matchbox's Sonic X themed cars...I had quite a bit of fun with Matchbox's Convoy line, on their Sonic-themed truck. I took a picture of it and went to some folks going "I got Sonic Convoy! Wanna see?". :tflaugh

I'm in the same camp as Smokescreened, taking a look at some of the designs and wondering what kind of Transformer they could be.

 

Aoi

Personally I don't care.

It's their hobby, not mine.

 

I used to collect Matchbox/HotWheels when I was around 12-13...had probably over 200 of them. But I sold them all off to buy more TF-Related things back when I was 16-ish. Never regretted it either.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.