Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

What do TFans think of people who collect cars that don't transform..

Collecting Car models, other vehicles what you think? 26 members have voted

  1. 1. What's your stance on this

    • Too bad they don't transform... you crazy
      61%
      16
    • It's goood, real good, its fantastic
      15%
      4
    • I collect them too, sometimes a man has to wear stretchy pants
      23%
      6

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Recommended Posts

I'm cool with cars. I've been collecting the movie "Cars" for my kids. As a kid, I liked Cars first and I liked Robot. TFs and Gobots put bought of those things together. I used to love Knight Rider and Speed Racer.

  • Replies 30
  • Views 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I build 1:24 scale model cars of historically important race cars from DTM (German Touring Masters), NASCAR, Le Mans (Endurance racing), Champ Car (CART), JGTC (Japanese Grand Touring Championship), as well as WRC (World Rally Championship). I am slowly getting into Sport Bikes (Moto GP, AMA Superbike).

 

I prefer to build them myself rather than buy a ready made model.

I'm also into superdetailing and weathering trains (1:87).

 

I love the automotive world more than TFs (Blasphemy! In know... :blueface )

 

The reason I went from a casual TF Fan back to embracing them again is due to BTs and Alts.

I prefer to build them myself rather than buy a ready made model.

Since I'm too lazy to build them anymore - but I collect 1:43 die-cast racing cars from most of the series you mentioned.

 

Although, at this point, due to lack of space, I usually only pick up a couple a year now.

 

Which reminds me, I need to go hunting for Bernd Schneider's DTM-championship winning Merc :blueface .

Deathmarch wrote:

"Personally I don't care.

It's their hobby, not mine."

 

I agree, if they like collect it it´s fine with me.

better to collect something , than nothing at all

I figure that people should collect whatever it is that they like. Nothing is more ignorant than anything else when you're just talking about throwing away money anyway.

One cannot honestly say that collecting one thing instead of another is better. Some people dig all the cool details that the model cars have. For fans of both, we have the BT/Alt line as a pretty good combination of the two. Hey, you got your model car in my toy robot. No, you got your toy robot in my model car. The rest is history.

does james bond's "Q" cars count? cause they sort of transform. you know, land/submarine mode.

One cannot honestly say that collecting one thing instead of another is better. Some people dig all the cool details that the model cars have. For fans of both, we have the BT/Alt line as a pretty good combination of the two. Hey, you got your model car in my toy robot. No, you got your toy robot in my model car. The rest is history.

that is precisely what got me back into TFs...

BT baby! :thumb

I am glad for them if it makes them happy - I can also appreciate wanting an exact replica of something...like your car. Luckily I get an alt for my ride - now if I could just get my color and choice of bot - lol

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.