MP-03 Masterpiece Starscream review .....

Blackstarninja

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply
IMO Classics starscream ftw

He looks a little fun. It's hard to want him now though.

Just to let every one know, (if it hasn't been Posted) Starscream is capable of hold standard mainline weapons in his Null Ray holders and on his wings. I tested Cybertron Soundwaves guns on him yesterday.

*sorry. no pics*

Need opinion/help from you guys. I got mine a few days ago. While tranforming the legs, I discovered that in one of his upper knee joins, he's missing that small piece that lock the knee join in place (the piece that makes the clicking sound). Should I ship it back for another? I will have to pay at least another $14 (total) for the shipping, pushing the total price to $121+. Granted, the knee is not totally loose, and I think I can unscrew the knee join, and stick a picec of tissue or some thing to make it tighter. Thank you for your help.

eyl :tfsad

Need opinion/help from you guys. I got mine a few days ago. While tranforming the legs, I discovered that in one of his upper knee joins, he's missing that small piece that lock the knee join in place (the piece that makes the clicking sound). Should I ship it back for another? I will have to pay at least another $14 (total) for the shipping, pushing the total price to $121+. Granted, the knee is not totally loose, and I think I can unscrew the knee join, and stick a picec of tissue or some thing to make it tighter. Thank you for your help.

eyl :tfsad

if they let you, ship it back. Toywiz put me through some serious Blot over my opened gunless Alt Mirage.

who wants a defective toy?

:eek

:eek

:drool

Had mine for an hour now!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He freaking ROCKS

so freaking awesome!!

wow - and lots of it.

Hes not nearly as "brittle" as i had begun to fear. BUT the whole assembly that houses his wings and what not is already showing signs of stress.

This is definitely for the adult collector - but mature adults should not be afraid of him.

>_>

:redface

btw- i like my hip kibble attached to the legs but angled back and not straight down.

-Hunter

I just think it is funny how so many people on these boards yelled at some of us about being whiney babies when Takara changed the mold to the hip kibble version, and now so many people are putting that kibble back on the legs.

(this isn't aimed at you Hunter, your post just made me think of it)

I just think it is funny how so many people on these boards yelled at some of us about being whiney babies when Takara changed the mold to the hip kibble version, and now so many people are putting that kibble back on the legs.

(this isn't aimed at you Hunter, your post just made me think of it)

I know you weren't attacking me specifically but if you look at all of my posts - i have always said - "Hey maybe its still meant to be interchangeable." Also when standing him -if its on the legs straight down it creates the weird ass stilts we have seen. but angled back a bit - they act more as stabilizers. Of course this is not an ideal situation and he still "stands" best when up on his "stand".

Hes not nearly as "brittle" as i had begun to fear. BUT the whole assembly that houses his wings and what not is already showing signs of stress.

describe "stress" for me... I'm still on the fence.

The areas near many of the joints have white streaks in the otherwise dark green plastic. I will try to take a pic or two tonight.

The areas near many of the joints have white streaks in the otherwise dark green plastic. I will try to take a pic or two tonight.

Damn... Why couldn't they have used better plastic in the molds? That's just pathetic. I might leave mine in jet mode when he gets here and pray for a superior Hasbro release.

...Who am I kidding... I'll transform him and hope for the best...

Some notes (cut and pasted from shoutbox):

HunterRose: (10/10/06 5:01 pm)

just got Screamer back to jet mode - he is really breath taking

ok - aside from the Ph34r of breaking him - he is lots more fun to TF than MP-Prime

MyAltModeSucks:

I love how they have a history of every SS toy till now in the back of the booklet

HunterRose: (10/10/06 4:53 pm)

Holy F***Balls!!! starscream has the quotey with a pic of his WWI altmode right under the cockpit!!!

"conquest is made from the ashes of one's enemies"

also has the MTMTE Triangle Jet as an image.

Archived