Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Alternators Nemesis Prime

Recommended Posts

Yep, didn't last long at all. I guess there are some perks to being a night owl.

 

Emerje

  • Replies 1k
  • Views 62.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yep, didn't last long at all. I guess there are some perks to being a night owl.

 

Emerje

You better freaking believe it. :thumb

I just ordered one. I got one from SDCC so I'm cool, but I would like one to cut up and paint...

 

We'll see if it happens.

wow.. didn't know people were camping out on teh hts website for it to come back in stock. there's gotta be someone at hasbro screwing w/ everyone

wow.. didn't know people were camping out on teh hts website for it to come back in stock. there's gotta be someone at hasbro screwing w/ everyone

Here's whose screwing with everyone:

 

http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/product...amp;mode=retail

 

Funny how they suddenly got in a new shipment. :roll

:wtf

 

It says they're out of stock...

Damn that was fast!

 

BTW. Love your sig. :thumb

:pfx

 

Though I am happy too, but it is not something I would want to rub in anyones face that were rejected when they called also. This was handled incorrectly by Hasbro. I had sent an e-mail expressing my disapointment to how they handled this. I hope they restock so that many of the other fans here that didn't get fair treatment get theirs also.

Oh sweet. I got an email from HTS and it appears that I have a second NP on the way, also. Surprising.

What few "extras" they had sold out in the dead of night.

 

Hopefully someone with a brain over there will realize that they can make money (instead of just piss people off) with this figure. slow.gif

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.