Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Alternators Nemesis Prime

Recommended Posts

there, i fixed it. now do you understand what im saying :roll

  • Replies 1k
  • Views 62.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So what you are saying is that both RiD Scourge AND NemPrime are repaints of Optimus Prime?

No!

reread my post again :roll i'm saying that Alternator Prime's legs have a similar design on them to Laser Prime's legs.

This was pointed out ages ago. I recall mentioning that the designers should have put on Alt Prime's giant shoulder thingies have the same details that were on Laser Prime's giant shoulder thingies for even more homage-on-homage action.

:redface

They just called me so I could finish up the order I made. :clap

 

Operator: "Yes Mr Rapid Run, just calling to confirm your order of 1 Alternator Nemesis Prime"

 

RR: "One!? No I had meant 10. You guys screwed up!"

 

Operator: "Oh sorry Mr Run, I will fix that for you."

It did go something like that, change the 10 to 4, and the "I will fix that for you" to "sorry, were not taking any more orders on him" :redface

Um not to rain on the parade....

 

 

'Order Status: Backorder'

 

That's what is says now on my order.

 

And yet it also says

 

Expected ship date: 7/28/2006

What happens if you try to order now? It's nighttime right now, but has anyone tried?

Well, congratulations to those getting confirmations. While the whole thing was a total disaster, I'm glad to see it pulling through for those of you that were allowed to make orders. I know I would have felt totally shafted if I had been told that my phone order was being dropped.

 

And hey, at least we know they didn't ALL go to scalpers. :tftongue

Well, congratulations to those getting confirmations. While the whole thing was a total disaster, I'm glad to see it pulling through for those of you that were allowed to make orders. I know I would have felt totally shafted if I had been told that my phone order was being dropped.

 

And hey, at least we know they didn't ALL go to scalpers. :tftongue

 

even though i am getting mine, i still feel like hasbro shafted the fandom as a whole and should make up for it somehow, jmo

40 pages biotch!

 

And I concur with the above posters. While my order is being filled, my heart goes out to the rest of the fandom. Had I not been on the right thread at the right time, I would never have found out about the back door that was Hasbro customer service (we all owe Plowking a debt of gratitude for that one), and had I not been persistent in calling multiple times I never would have got my order through. I'm fully aware that, had I been working that day or away from my computer for any reason, it simply wouldn't have happened. And I agree, Hasbro does need to make it up to the rest of us who weren't so fortunate. Ideally a second shipment will be requested from Hong Kong and used to restock their online store, so that everyone can get a fair shake. That's really the only ethical thing left to do.

Just ordered 2 for me!

 

GO NOW! :clap

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.