Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Alternators Nemesis Prime

Recommended Posts

w00t I was able to order 4 of them. :clap Good thing I checked the site before doing other.... stuff.....(well, I ordered 3 but if the phone order comes trhu I should have 4)

  • Replies 1k
  • Views 62.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hate hTS a lot right now.

 

i wonder how much that big pink river of hatred ooze under manhatten has grown in the past week and a half....

If this was ghostbusters 2 we'd have ghosts everywhere by now.

I hate hTS a lot right now.

 

i wonder how much that big pink river of hatred ooze under manhatten has grown in the past week and a half....

If this was ghostbusters 2 we'd have ghosts everywhere by now.

 

 

lol, somebody got it :clap i was begining to wonder

 

Were you guys able to get the 10% off?

 

i bet everybody forgot in the mad rush :-P

 

:pfx Mine's not only getting opened, but kitbashed into TB.

:thumb

The photo is AWFUL, but it's the only digicam I got...

 

NP-TBver1.jpg

 

Paid $45+S&H, and the first thing I did was take him apart. *ducks the flying fanboy feces* :tflaugh

 

And yes, his knees are floppy as HELL. :redface

Awesome.

 

Mine has Swindle's head as opposed to Rollbars but he's in pieces as I'm bashing the legs so they'll extend fully.

It's not an easy task and isn't going great so far.

Were you guys able to get the 10% off?

 

 

I knew there was a discount, but I forgot what the code was. :(

My only question is this:

 

Does anyone's order (from the phone orders) show shipped yet?

 

Mine shows an expected ship date of yesterday, but says it's not shipped yet

I ordered mine in the wee hours of Friday morning. My Order Status still says "Not Shipped". But then again, the expected ship date is Monday. So, I guess it's ok.

Mine says expected ship date was 7/28/2006. Status is Backorder.

 

Items not shipped:

TRANSFORMERS ALTERNATORS Dodge Ram SRT-10 NEMESIS PRIME Figure

Expected ship date: 7/28/2006

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.