Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Alternators Nemesis Prime

Recommended Posts

arrrgh, its the UPS thing all over again, hurry and get it done to wait on it.

  • Replies 1k
  • Views 62.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Awesome! I managed to get a Nemesis Prime after all!

 

My wonderful girlfriend has a friend in San Diego who was at the con, and when I told her sadly that I didn't score a figure, and explained the debacle concerneing getting screwed on the website and phone orders...she secretly got her friend to pick up a Nemmy for me, and mailed it to her! She just gave it to me today, with a live action TF movie poster her friend sent along with it! I'm SO happy!

 

If I'd had the chance, I kinda wanted to buy two, just so I could kitbash one into trailbreaker as well, (great minds think alike!) but I'm not complaining; I am perfectly happy with just this one. I don't think it's so much a matter of whether I will open him or not, it's just a matter of WHEN. ;)

 

...and those of you who bought three or four or more for the purposes of making a huge profit on Ebay at the expense of other fans, causing other people to lose out on a once-in-a-lifetime chance with your selfish greed...shame on you.

Backordered.

Expected Ship date 7/28/2006

 

:: looks at calendar ::

 

:tfhuh

 

Its been 2 days, I expect by the middle of August to see it.. hopefully!

LOL!!!

 

Yeah, hence me wanting to forget it for a while. That way if it shows up earlier than say, Sept 1, I can be pleasantly surprised.

September 1st? Are you serious? When I ordered mine on Friday, I was not expecting to wait long to get it...especially since it says they're shipping it out today.... :(

All of you should just be thankful you happened to be at the right place at the right time to be able to get orders in. :P

The thread that wont die. If I was able to get this guy, I guess I'd care more.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.