Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Alternators Nemesis Prime

Recommended Posts

I totally forgot about the "sale" today so I missed out on all the action. Now I'm glad I did...

 

Until AutobotMaximal posted. And then I remembered that I'm a Club member and could have had a slim shot at one :grr

  • Replies 1k
  • Views 62.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

meh, about the whole situation... Hadlen Weltall said it best (at least i think thats the member that said this earlier), "If i get one great, if i don't oh well"

 

regardless of wether or not i get 'em i had the thrill of the hunt, and thats something you never get from shopping online (or over the phone for that matter).

Thank god I got mine already. I am not a patient person and if I had to suffer through what some of you have been describing, My forhead would be bloody from slamming it against a wall in frustration. All I can say is good luck guys.

i left at around page 21 and just finished reading the rest of the posts. tomorrow is going to be an all out freeforall on the hasbro site. word of advice... call in instead of using the site. n good luck to everybody!

Wait-what?  They're doing it again?

 

nobody officialy knows because it seems that the reps can't seem to get their story straight, however, it has been said that they didn't get their shipment in today and soem reps told people to try tommorow... well today technically

I spent my entire morning farking around with that stupid arse website on the TV in my hotel room. >_< Considering the similar angst ya'll appear to be having, I think I'll just suck it up and try for tommorow. Not much else we can do except go on the hunt for 'im.

I don't think it was ever up on the website, for the latecomers. Rather, I think they changed it to "out of stock" to scare off people.

I don't think it was ever up on the website, for the latecomers. Rather, I think they changed it to "out of stock" to scare off people.

 

agree'd i think that's whats up with the reps saying the phone orders won't be honored, to keep ppl from calling in

Wait-what?  They're doing it again?

 

They haven't done it a first time yet... :tfmad

 

Emerje

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.