Alt Tracks to return

trench

Hasbro also did orginally intend to release both the Blue and Yellow versions (this is true) so I suppose there is a chance we may yet get the fabled yellow alternator version in production.

A big F* that! Yeah, I guess it would be cool to have a yellow Tracks, but really, who wants a 4th Vette? I sure as hell don't. They could have left out both Ravage and Swerve, then I'd be fine with, but It's begining to be the Ruination of the Alt. Line. :finger

I like Ruination... :tfsad

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good to hear that Meister will be reissued. I still have my blue Tracks, but sold Meister, Shockblast and Dead End when I thought I was getting out of collecting Alts. Turns out finding Swerve, Wheeljack, Prowl and Decepticharge within 36 hours of each other will change a man's mind.

Personally, I rather enjoy the Corvette mold, so if they DO end up plopping out a yellow Alt Tracks, I'll buy it too.

Damn tempted to rearrange my Alts to common molds together, instead of 1-16.

The only question now is, is there hope of both as well as others finally arriving in Canada.

They're back... and at Walmart clearance price of $9.92 (~$8.40 USD) until they realize their mistake. :D

Some people were lucky enough to get Tracks but we only got Meister, Grimlock, and Swindle in New Brunswick.

post-2287-1128635628.jpg

Holy @$#%!!!!!!

How long has this been. Any word on where else these bastards have been popping up finally. I so wants to already get Grimlock, Tracks, and Meister. :grr

Also thanks for the update. I'm going to have to do some Alt hunting along with my Cybertron hunting this next weekend. :thumb

well shockwave was planed for re-release, I missed out on this guy the first time.........

Like many others in Canada, Tracks was so rare for me that I picked up a BT blue Tracks.  I really like him, and the overall HEAVINESS, but I am scared to transform him.  I transformed him like, twice, and the paint flaked a tiny bit (not noticable in bot-mode, so that is how he will stay...FOREVER).  Kinda wish I'd waited, but knowing Canadian distribution, I'd probably miss out on Alt Tracks again too! Damn you HASBRO!

Archived