Alt Tracks to return

trench

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
but really, who wants a 4th Vette? I sure as hell don't. They could have left out both Ravage and Swerve, then I'd be fine with, but It's begining to be the Ruination of the Alt. Line. 

Oddly enough, I don't have ANY of the 'vettes.

I won't buy Ravage, even if he was $5. I won't buy a yellow Tracks. If I get tracks it'll be Blue. I don't want Swerve particularly.

The only 'Vette I want is the only one I can't have at the moment.

Tracks new Motto, "I'm totally Flaming"

Really, the BT version has been cheaper than the Alt version for ages, already has the flames AND a better paint job.

Really, the BT version ... already has the flames AND a better paint job.

:tfhuh The only difference I see on a side by side comparison between my Alt and BT Tracks are a slightly glossier finish and chipped paint on the BT.  Half the BT is the same exact plastic as the Alt version as it is.

On a side note, does anyone have and extra red Tracks box they don't need? :lol

Rereleasing Alt Tracks and Miester sounds like a good move for Hasbro to finally make. I'd be all for a yellow Tracks however if he ends up only being blue that's fine by me. I'm not a huge slave or fan for that matter of show accurate paint jobs. Yellow also does a much better job of distinguishing the Corvette for what it is opposed to the dulled blue. Also Miester looks much better in the molded red than show accurate white. I'll deffinitely be picking both up reguardless of what colour they end up being. The only question now is, is there hope of both as well as others finally arriving in Canada.

I don't know what's the bigger shame, that some people have paid $50+ for Alternator Tracks while the BT sold for $30 or that other people think he'll actually be at all available as a reissue.  He's a modern legend in scalperdom and those planning on finding him at retail are dreaming.  Distribution for the line is still too broken for it to make a difference, I wish you luck but color me indifferent (and importing) for now.

I picked up 2 tracks and 2meisters at Walmart before last christmas....at retail obviously....still have a sealed tracks, one opened with swerves sticker that he stole from tracks...sold a meister and opened one....i just now finally got the BT blue tracks  because I like the BT's paint better.....none of mine are chipped and for that matter nor are any of my G1s paint chipped....i guess i am Uber Careful :)

They havent had Jazz... I mean Meister on their site for getting close to a year, at least since they updated the time before last, which would have been a long time ago.

He is on the site, he's not on the main page but if you check out grimlock or some other's the link to Meister's page is still up.

http://www.hasbro.com/transformers/default...roduct_id=15026

Archived