Alt Tracks to return

trench

Hasbro also did orginally intend to release both the Blue and Yellow versions (this is true) so I suppose there is a chance we may yet get the fabled yellow alternator version in production.

That would be neat, cept you can find the BT cheap now. I think it will be blue for all those folks who missed out. It would be cool to have a varient out there causing a big stampede.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh good, more old toys as opposed to the many, many new ones that have yet to reach stores.  Here's hoping it's yellow, for my sake.

So then, what was the purpose of Swerve?  I thought it was to make the mold available for those who missed it the first time, but he seems to be just as rare, and now they seem to be rereleasing Tracks to boot.

Oh good, more old toys as opposed to the many, many new ones that have yet to reach stores.  Here's hoping it's yellow, for my sake.

So then, what was the purpose of Swerve?  I thought it was to make the mold available for those who missed it the first time, but he seems to be just as rare, and now they seem to be rereleasing Tracks to boot.

Maximising revenue and returns on the inital expenditure of the licence and mold creation ;)

They probably had to change his number if they were going to start including the flames sticker as rumored.

# was probably changed too because it will most likely be in the new box (with that dome bubble thing).

This thought occured to me as well, but then I remembered that the item number didn't change for the Energon guys who were shipped in both blue and red boxes.

Not that Hasbro has ever been consistent about anything ;)  :redface  .

Hasbro also did orginally intend to release both the Blue and Yellow versions (this is true) so I suppose there is a chance we may yet get the fabled yellow alternator version in production.

A big F* that! Yeah, I guess it would be cool to have a yellow Tracks, but really, who wants a 4th Vette? I sure as hell don't. They could have left out both Ravage and Swerve, then I'd be fine with, but It's begining to be the Ruination of the Alt. Line.   :finger

I know Hasbro stated at Botcon that they would be reissuing some of the older Alt moulds and I think Tracks was mentioned along with Meister.

What I would love to see is Hasbro do this but do the yellow Tracks and red Meister instead and mix it up but if they don’t its realty no biggy as I’m just glad to see them doing it at all and letting people play some catch up and get these guys for a reasonable price.

Archived