Alt Tracks to return

trench

Nevermore has posted on his site that Alt Tracks is headed for re-release (score a point for Jaguaratron, who correctly predicted this).

Tracks is sporting a new product code number 81329 (the old number was 81304), pretty good evidence of a re-release.  They probably had to change his number if they were going to start including the flames sticker as rumored.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They havent had Jazz... I mean Meister on their site for getting close to a year, at least since they updated the time before last, which would have been a long time ago.

Tracks new Motto, "I'm totally Flaming"

I like this news cuz I really didn't want to pay $30-$50 for Tracks

I feel sorry for the people who have paid already. I paid $27 for this guy on Walmart.com (including shipping) when he first came out. If it's been 2 months and you havent seen it in stores near you, order it, but only for retail price(if possible)

Nevermore has posted on his site that Alt Tracks is headed for re-release (score a point for Jaguaratron, who correctly predicted this).

Tracks is sporting a new product code number 81329 (the old number was 81304), pretty good evidence of a re-release.  They probably had to change his number if they were going to start including the flames sticker as rumored.

# was probably changed too because it will most likely be in the new box (with that dome bubble thing).

He'll be in the new style packaging, so will he still be number 5?

That's what I was wondering. Prowl has the correct number so maybe he will. I wonder if it will come with the sticker as it is not displayed on the new car mode pic( I say new cause the bumper in now snapped together unlike the first Tracks pic they had)

Hasbro also did orginally intend to release both the Blue and Yellow versions (this is true) so I suppose there is a chance we may yet get the fabled yellow alternator version in production.

Archived