Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Girls and your Collection

Recommended Posts

My girlfriend digs my collection, (as she knows by people who I went to school with I could be spending all that money on a drug or alcohol problem) she just draws the line at me singing Stan Bush songs when we go it on.

 

 

 

"You've got the touch........ you've got the powa~H! Yeah!"

  • Replies 191
  • Views 13.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This thread made me think.  When I look at my collection, the toy I feel the smallest connection with is Cybertron Crumplezone.  It was given to me by a girl I'd been dating for around 2 months.  I got her toys for Christmas, too.  One collectible, and the other ridiculous.  Anyway, we broke things off less than two weeks after the fact.  So it's just sitting on the shelf as a reminder of the seeming futility of things, at times.

 

I haven't suffered much ridicule for my hobby, from girls or anyone else.  I make it known right off the bat that this is something I do, and I realize it's kind of geeky...But that I am completely unapologetic about it.  It adds to my already-novel charm :thumb.

i think its a childhood kinda thing, i dont known exactly how it all started though.

as for my mom, i think the reason she goes with the flow is because she does'nt

want to buy me something i dont want. I NEVER EVER liked dolls and most deffently NOT bratz. gag. yea i had them way back when but i never liked them.

 

 

 

tinking cloud over head: me as a baby poping barbies head off while laughing. :mwahaha

its mean i known.

i think its a childhood kinda thing, i dont known exactly how it all started though.

as for my mom, i think the reason she goes with the flow is because she does'nt

want to buy me something i dont want. I NEVER EVER liked dolls and most deffently NOT bratz. gag. yea i had them way back when but i never liked them.

 

 

 

tinking cloud over head: me as a baby poping barbies head off while laughing. :mwahaha

its mean i known.

Wow, that's pretty cool. I think you should be a role model for future female TF fans :thumb

 

More girls in general should be like you too :tflaugh :thumb  :thumb

Thanks that means a lot Laserblast.

:beer

"Lazerblast"... whatever the hell a "lazer" is. :P

"Lazerblast"... whatever the hell a "lazer" is. :P

It's a misspelling of "laser", as in "Laserwave"(I didn't know which way to misspell "Blast", however)

 

And that was spam... :wtf

"Lazerblast"... whatever the hell a "lazer" is. :P

It's a misspelling of "laser", as in "Laserwave"(I didn't know which way to misspell "Blast", however)

 

And that was spam... :wtf

 

yea my bad. i miss spell a LOT of thingsXp

"Lazerblast"... whatever the hell a "lazer" is. :P

It's a misspelling of "laser", as in "Laserwave"(I didn't know which way to misspell "Blast", however)

 

And that was spam... :wtf

 

yea my bad. i miss spell a LOT of thingsXp

It's okay. Technically you spelled the individual words correctly :tflaugh Though my name supposed to be misspelled in essence.

 

Anyway, I recently directly asked my fiancé about my TFs. All she said was that it's nice that I have a hobby, and that she has similar hobbies anyway.

I caught my girl role-playing them in front of the computer... it was so cute.

 

Scrapmetal:  Haha, I have a saw!

CD Red alert: Well, I've got this big ass missle, so f' you!!

 

:) awww

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.