Post your hauls and purchaces here. Pics welcome.

AutobotMaximal

My Non-TF Haul For Thurs. 07/15/10

Lego Brickmaster Club:

x1 Lego Brickmaster Magazine - July/August 2010 + Hero Factory Magazine {Ebay Seller: bootoyz}

Lego Star Wars > Clone Wars/Classic > Mini-Vehicle(s)/Brickmaster Exclusive(s):

x1 #20016 Mini Imperial Shuttle {Came with July/Aug 2010 BM Issue){Ebay Seller: bootoyz}

12-MyNTFHaul_FOR_07-15-10.jpg

My Non-TF Haul For Thurs. 07/15/10

Lego Brickmaster Club:

x1 Lego Brickmaster Magazine - July/August 2010 + Hero Factory Magazine {Ebay Seller: bootoyz}

Lego Star Wars > Clone Wars/Classic > Mini-Vehicle(s)/Brickmaster Exclusive(s):

x1 #20016 Mini Imperial Shuttle {Came with July/Aug 2010 BM Issue){Ebay Seller: bootoyz}

12-MyNTFHaul_FOR_07-15-10.jpg

Wow...that's a lot of stuff to be shipped at once Breaker. It literally is going to be a "Christmas in July" for you. :lol :D

My birthday is next week :D

Shipped a pile of loot from BBTS!

C2665P0020 Scout Series 02 - Dirt Boss

C2669P0032 Scout Series 02 - Knock Out

C2669P0033 Scout Series 02 - Dead End

C2753P0016 KM-01 Knight Morpher Commander

DH10575 Mass Effect Redemption Trade Paperback

FPJ10013 WB001 Warbot Defender

HAS18734 Generations 2010 Series 01 - Set of 4 (Drift, Thrust, WFC Prime, WFC Bumblebee)

KAI10222 Revoltech: Gurren & Lagann

MAT11351 Movie Masters: Scarecrow (in long robe)

MCF10056 Spawn

MCF10634 Gray Thunder

MCF11087 The Horrid (Lower Round Sticker)

MCF11158 Manga Violator (3rd, Half-Clear Wing)

MCF11183 The Mangler

MCF11228 Warzone (Repaint)

MCF11388 Vertebreaker

MCF11399 Thorax

MCF11592 Iguantus & Tuskadon (Black Moon)

MCF11705 The Heap 2nd (Red Sticker)

MCF12033 Manga Freak

MCF12888 Halo 3 - Series 8 - Master Chief

NEC11246 Gears Of War 7" Figures - Series 04 - Ticker

NEC11273 Bioshock Deluxe Figure - Big Daddy

PFT10004 PE-01FR Shadow Warrior Two-Pack

TAK10695 Music Label - Soundwave MP3 Player - Spark Blue

TAK10883 C-13 Classics Hound

TAK11044 Japanese Transformers Animated - TA25 Sound Blaster

Also preordered PerfectEffect Shadow Demolitions. Generations Dirge, HFTD Sunspot x2, Oil Pan, Breacher and Insecticon.

:lol

I just had my Pile of Loot shipped too. How long have you been working on your's?

Not very long, since Warbot Defender was released. The one before this was double the size. I had over a grand in it, this one is about half that, monetarily wise.

she's gonna be pissed :P

She's not gonna be here :tfevil

At TRU, BOGOHO, picked up PCC Aerialbots and HFTD Battle Blades Bumblebee (or B4, heh). Man I wish they'd seen fit to work elbows into these combiner teams, I may have to summon all my engineering mojo for this one. I like them tho, the Aerialbots esp. have a really cool, alien, mechanical look w/ the spindly arms and feet.

Bee needs lots of paint apps, shame the axe is on backwards. *finds blade and super glue* I really like re-molded characters, such as the 3 version of Bee, because it shows the many different ways the designers found to accomplish the same transformation.

she's gonna be pissed :P

She's not gonna be here :tfevil

LOL! Breaker wins this page!

went to TRU to see if I could take advantage of a sale.

Got 2 WFC deluxes for the MIB collection

3 Legend Ravage figures cause I like the idea of a litter of Ravage kittens

GIJoe Agent Helix who came in at full price so I returned her

Went to another store and got some salad fixins, a rack of ribs and some thick cut T-Bones.

Went to another store and picked up a case of beer

so some new toys, grill fodder, and beer, I think I'm good :thumb

Picked up Masterpiece Skywarp for $30. Was thinking about getting rid of Starscream and took him out---decided to keep him and get his partner too.

Picked up HFTD Leader Starscream and Voyager Sea Spray at TRU.

And I haven't really posted up any pics of what I hauled in lately so here's to make up for the last month and a half:

My Iron Man Collection - working on a Hall of Armor shelf diorama to house all of 21 armors that I have.

IMG_0836.jpg

IMG_0837.jpg

IMG_0838.jpg

IMG_0839.jpg

And just recently, I ordered a Classics Rodimus, an Alternators Ravage Jaguar XK, an Alternators Rumble Civic Si, a complete Cybertron Metroplex, a complete Cybertron Wing Saber and a loose, complete Knight Morpher Optimus from BBTS.

Also, on TRU.com, I went ahead and purchased 5 more Animated Arcees, Animated Lockdown and Animated Oil Slick.

So basically, a friend of my father's father has moved in with his son and they are giving away all the stuff in the house so they can sell it. While perusing the attic, I caught the gleam of two red eyes. After doing some Spider-Man moves to get over to it, I found this guy nestled in a box with nothing but his eyes and up peering from it.

post-10982-085640000 1279422088_thumb.jpg

Who knows how old this thing is, but its in great shape! I tell ya, they didnt make this thing to come apart. Its made of tin and has little bendy tabs all over it. I had to undo 12 (6 visible on the chest and 6 just beneath them!) just to re-attach his chest gun and fix a wire. He still doesnt work but damn, Im pretty happy with him.

I present the new leader of the Autobots! Tinpath Prime!

Also snagged some great tools and a few barometers.