Post your hauls and purchaces here. Pics welcome.

AutobotMaximal

Holy crap, that's hilarious! Prime behind the wheel, leaning out the window and shooting!

Is it complete? I've been leaning G1 lately, don't have any Actionmasters. :schin

Yeah, Prime behind the wheel of a truck seems kind of redundant. :rofl

I wish I was still in Transformers during the late eighties and early nineties for this series though.

When I first heard of Action Masters I was a little excited

I was getting bored with TFs at the time and thought these would be just like RAH GIJoes concerning articulation. It was a nice change in my mind.

When I saw them in Woolworths (remember 5&10s) I didn't even bother and that was when I walked away from G1.

As a collector today, yeah I do want them, but they aren't on the top of my vintage list. I'd probably just be content with Prime and Megatron.

Is there any way to replace the black rubber bands that hold there legs on? My Blaster's rubber band disintegrated on me years ago. Mind you I could do with replacing smoe on my original GI Joes too...

100_8330.jpg

Wow...just wow....and can you imagine how BIG the truck would have to be for Prime to fit behind the wheel????

Is there any way to replace the black rubber bands that hold there legs on? My Blaster's rubber band disintegrated on me years ago. Mind you I could do with replacing smoe on my original GI Joes too...

I think there are sites that have solutions to broken rubber bands....at least I'm pretty sure I've come across them back in the day.

When I first heard of Action Masters I was a little excited

I was getting bored with TFs at the time and thought these would be just like RAH GIJoes concerning articulation. It was a nice change in my mind.

When I saw them in Woolworths (remember 5&10s) I didn't even bother and that was when I walked away from G1.

As a collector today, yeah I do want them, but they aren't on the top of my vintage list. I'd probably just be content with Prime and Megatron.

I have never seen that commercial! Thanks for posting the link Liege! Anyway...

My haul for the week,

TF-Parallax Armor for my Classics Prime(not the exclusive)

Animated Arcee!!!

100_8323.jpg

Takara Leader Buster Optimus Prime (2-pack version with faceplate). Couldn't get myself to buy the 2-pack as I had no interest in getting another Jetfire (didn't like the brown plastic), so I convinced a chinese seller on Ebay to break up a set when I saw someone enquired about just Jetfire. $74 shipped ($49 + $25). I'll have this one combined with Jetfire.

Gotta say, that's not a bad deal coming from a Chinese seller. Initial price was reasonable, i just wish shipping didn't cost so damn much.

100_8330.jpg

I...just realized, that package art is an Autobot drive-by. :lol

"Hello, Police?! Some group of punks just drove by my house and shot the place up! What were they driving? They were in a semi! .. Hello? Hello? Anyone there?" :tflaugh

How do I fix a...

Broken O-ring or Loose Waist?

Use a small Phillips screwdriver to remove the back screw. Take the figure apart and replace the loose or broken O-ring. Replacement O-rings can be purchased at a variety of places online or at your local hardware store. Look for plumbers' O-rings with a 3/8 inch diameter. Some figures like Zartan, Zandar, Zarana and the Ninja Force do not have back screws because they are glued together. You can try to break the figure in half or cut it apart with a razor blade and glue it back together...good luck.

Hope this helps, PC. :thumb

Gotta say, that's not a bad deal coming from a Chinese seller. Initial price was reasonable, i just wish shipping didn't cost so damn much.

$74 shipped is still a whole lot cheaper than the original Buster Prime. :)