Post your hauls and purchaces here. Pics welcome.

AutobotMaximal

Just got a clean set of legs for MP Megatron...

Then, I got a MP Megatron with broken legs...

Now, time for surgery.

post-13168-12711135908937_thumb.jpg

Guess who still functions!?!

Special thanks to Blitz-Wing for the figure and nonmember Jing for the legs!

It's difficult, because I want to fully transform the figure, but MP Megatron is just to scary to want to touch and parts are rare.

Well, thanks to Sami, my new Menasor parts arrived. Thank you very much btw.

I also got my Dead End and Wildrider in the mail from Ebay user dit38.

IMG_0253.jpg

Both need the Reprolabel treatment.

And the end result:

IMG_0252.jpg

Screw it couldn't resist, I transformers him

100_1179.jpg

100_1180.jpg

With the tightned screws he feels sturdier then my first. That may be the one to exist in alt mode :schin

My TF Haul For Mon. 04/12/10

Transformers Henkei > Japanese Exclusive(s) > Destron(s):

x1 Dark Skyfire {TFW2005 Member: Deceptigtar}

6-MyTFHaul_FOR_04-12-10.jpg

My TF Haul For Mon. 04/12/10

Transformers Henkei > Japanese Exclusive(s) > Destron(s):

x1 Dark Skyfire {TFW2005 Member: Deceptigtar}

6-MyTFHaul_FOR_04-12-10.jpg

Screw it couldn't resist, I transformers him

100_1179.jpg

100_1180.jpg

With the tightned screws he feels sturdier then my first. That may be the one to exist in alt mode :schin

I've been afraid to do much with my MP Megs because he seems a bit on the loose side and um, complicated and stuff.

The problem with my origional, besides being scary to touch is that even withouth the cannon in place he has a slouch to the right.

I found the loose parts, there no stress of worn plastic. Just seems like loose pegs.

I figure I have 2 MP Megatron's now, one will stay in alt mode, the other robot.

I also have a JT Upgrade kit for the bot mode, had it for a while actualy. I figure that'll help ad some stability (and hence longevity to the robot.

Of course then I'll want a second for the gun Megatron cause I'm nutty like that...

Forever it'll kill me that the put the effort of design into this figure, but skimped on the materials. You could hammer a railspike with Prime. This guy is afraid of wind!?!

Oh well, still looking for a couple more 'just in case' junkers or parts. Never know when a elbow or knee may give out.

:note Dora Dora Dora the explorer! :note

You made me LOL dude, that's hilarious. Cool lookin' mech, too, makes me want to break out my Gundam collection.

0414000827.jpg

Got in a sorta complete Piranacon..I guess I should have looked a bit harder..Now I need TWO complete Nautilators..blah :/ And another Skalor fin, overbite arms. But all in all, not bad for 150.