Everything posted by insectking
-
Post your hauls and purchaces here. Pics welcome.
My 2 Hasbro Masterpiece Grimlocks came in today! I am a happy camper now.
-
Post your hauls and purchaces here. Pics welcome.
Good week for me! SDCC Blaster x2 Ltd Ed. Seacons Generations Drift Generations Thrust HFTD Sea Spray Would be great if my 2 Grimlocks showed up this week!!
-
Post your hauls and purchaces here. Pics welcome.
Encore 14 Hoist Encore 18 Skids
-
Post your hauls and purchaces here. Pics welcome.
-
Post your hauls and purchaces here. Pics welcome.
I've been afraid to do much with my MP Megs because he seems a bit on the loose side and um, complicated and stuff.
-
Post your hauls and purchaces here. Pics welcome.
-
Post your hauls and purchaces here. Pics welcome.
SCORE! Popped into to Toys R Us by me today, and since i have MOST of the movie figures i want (scout/deluxe/voyager all done, still need leaders), I walked over to where they have the remainder of the cybertron/classics/titanium stuff, and what do I see, a stack of EIGHT commemorative edition Soundwaves! I don't know if they just got them back in stock, or if they just found a case in the back, but i picked up 4 of them! (1 to open, 1 to save, 2 for friends). So all in all I got: TRU Exclusive Soundwave x4 TRU TRANSFORMERS DECEPTICON DESERT ATTACK 2-Pack Sorry, no pics this time around.







