Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Post your hauls and purchaces here. Pics welcome.

Recommended Posts

Holy crap, that's hilarious! Prime behind the wheel, leaning out the window and shooting!

 

Is it complete? I've been leaning G1 lately, don't have any Actionmasters. :schin

  • Replies 15k
  • Views 3.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Tripredacus
    Tripredacus

    Its missing a peice but that's no big deal.   mail away ratchet by Tripredacus, on Flickr   Also got in some Brawns, another Skids (rubsign version) and bought MP Acid Storm.

  • Tripredacus
    Tripredacus

    Year of the Horse Optimus Prime. I can't figure out how to open the Matrix chamber.

  • Got back tonight from being away for 2 weeks for work and came home to these. Plus a few I picked up while i was away    

Posted Images

Yeah, Prime behind the wheel of a truck seems kind of redundant. :rofl

 

I wish I was still in Transformers during the late eighties and early nineties for this series though.

When I first heard of Action Masters I was a little excited

I was getting bored with TFs at the time and thought these would be just like RAH GIJoes concerning articulation. It was a nice change in my mind.

 

When I saw them in Woolworths (remember 5&10s) I didn't even bother and that was when I walked away from G1.

As a collector today, yeah I do want them, but they aren't on the top of my vintage list. I'd probably just be content with Prime and Megatron.

Is it complete? I've been leaning G1 lately, don't have any Actionmasters. :schin

 

Yup, complete!

Is there any way to replace the black rubber bands that hold there legs on? My Blaster's rubber band disintegrated on me years ago. Mind you I could do with replacing smoe on my original GI Joes too...

100_8330.jpg

 

Wow...just wow....and can you imagine how BIG the truck would have to be for Prime to fit behind the wheel????

 

Is there any way to replace the black rubber bands that hold there legs on? My Blaster's rubber band disintegrated on me years ago. Mind you I could do with replacing smoe on my original GI Joes too...

 

I think there are sites that have solutions to broken rubber bands....at least I'm pretty sure I've come across them back in the day.

When I first heard of Action Masters I was a little excited

I was getting bored with TFs at the time and thought these would be just like RAH GIJoes concerning articulation. It was a nice change in my mind.

 

When I saw them in Woolworths (remember 5&10s) I didn't even bother and that was when I walked away from G1.

As a collector today, yeah I do want them, but they aren't on the top of my vintage list. I'd probably just be content with Prime and Megatron.

 

 

I have never seen that commercial! Thanks for posting the link Liege! Anyway...

 

My haul for the week,

 

TF-Parallax Armor for my Classics Prime(not the exclusive)

Animated Arcee!!!

100_8323.jpg

 

Takara Leader Buster Optimus Prime (2-pack version with faceplate). Couldn't get myself to buy the 2-pack as I had no interest in getting another Jetfire (didn't like the brown plastic), so I convinced a chinese seller on Ebay to break up a set when I saw someone enquired about just Jetfire. $74 shipped ($49 + $25). I'll have this one combined with Jetfire.

Gotta say, that's not a bad deal coming from a Chinese seller. Initial price was reasonable, i just wish shipping didn't cost so damn much.

100_8330.jpg

I...just realized, that package art is an Autobot drive-by. :lol

"Hello, Police?! Some group of punks just drove by my house and shot the place up! What were they driving? They were in a semi! .. Hello? Hello? Anyone there?" :tflaugh

 

Is there any way to replace the black rubber bands that hold there legs on? My Blaster's rubber band disintegrated on me years ago. Mind you I could do with replacing smoe on my original GI Joes too...

 

How do I fix a...

Broken O-ring or Loose Waist?

 

Use a small Phillips screwdriver to remove the back screw. Take the figure apart and replace the loose or broken O-ring. Replacement O-rings can be purchased at a variety of places online or at your local hardware store. Look for plumbers' O-rings with a 3/8 inch diameter. Some figures like Zartan, Zandar, Zarana and the Ninja Force do not have back screws because they are glued together. You can try to break the figure in half or cut it apart with a razor blade and glue it back together...good luck.

Hope this helps, PC. :thumb

 

Gotta say, that's not a bad deal coming from a Chinese seller. Initial price was reasonable, i just wish shipping didn't cost so damn much.

 

$74 shipped is still a whole lot cheaper than the original Buster Prime. :)

Create an account or sign in to comment

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.