Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Post your hauls and purchaces here. Pics welcome.

Recommended Posts

Just got a clean set of legs for MP Megatron...

 

Then, I got a MP Megatron with broken legs...

 

Now, time for surgery.

 

post-13168-12711135908937_thumb.jpg

 

Guess who still functions!?!

 

Special thanks to Blitz-Wing for the figure and nonmember Jing for the legs!

 

It's difficult, because I want to fully transform the figure, but MP Megatron is just to scary to want to touch and parts are rare.

  • Replies 15k
  • Views 3.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Tripredacus
    Tripredacus

    Its missing a peice but that's no big deal.   mail away ratchet by Tripredacus, on Flickr   Also got in some Brawns, another Skids (rubsign version) and bought MP Acid Storm.

  • Tripredacus
    Tripredacus

    Year of the Horse Optimus Prime. I can't figure out how to open the Matrix chamber.

  • Got back tonight from being away for 2 weeks for work and came home to these. Plus a few I picked up while i was away    

Posted Images

Well, thanks to Sami, my new Menasor parts arrived. Thank you very much btw.

 

I also got my Dead End and Wildrider in the mail from Ebay user dit38.

IMG_0253.jpg

Both need the Reprolabel treatment.

 

And the end result:

IMG_0252.jpg

Screw it couldn't resist, I transformers him

100_1179.jpg

100_1180.jpg

 

With the tightned screws he feels sturdier then my first. That may be the one to exist in alt mode :schin

_____________________________________________________________

My TF Haul For Mon. 04/12/10

 

Transformers Henkei > Japanese Exclusive(s) > Destron(s):

x1 Dark Skyfire {TFW2005 Member: Deceptigtar}

 

6-MyTFHaul_FOR_04-12-10.jpg

____________________________________________________________

_____________________________________________________________

My TF Haul For Mon. 04/12/10

 

Transformers Henkei > Japanese Exclusive(s) > Destron(s):

x1 Dark Skyfire {TFW2005 Member: Deceptigtar}

 

6-MyTFHaul_FOR_04-12-10.jpg

____________________________________________________________

Screw it couldn't resist, I transformers him

100_1179.jpg

100_1180.jpg

 

With the tightned screws he feels sturdier then my first. That may be the one to exist in alt mode :schin

 

I've been afraid to do much with my MP Megs because he seems a bit on the loose side and um, complicated and stuff.

The problem with my origional, besides being scary to touch is that even withouth the cannon in place he has a slouch to the right.

I found the loose parts, there no stress of worn plastic. Just seems like loose pegs.

 

I figure I have 2 MP Megatron's now, one will stay in alt mode, the other robot.

 

I also have a JT Upgrade kit for the bot mode, had it for a while actualy. I figure that'll help ad some stability (and hence longevity to the robot.

 

Of course then I'll want a second for the gun Megatron cause I'm nutty like that...

 

Forever it'll kill me that the put the effort of design into this figure, but skimped on the materials. You could hammer a railspike with Prime. This guy is afraid of wind!?!

 

Oh well, still looking for a couple more 'just in case' junkers or parts. Never know when a elbow or knee may give out.

100_8091.jpg

 

100_8092.jpg

 

100_8093.jpg

 

100_8094.jpg

 

100_8096.jpg

 

(I only used the grey head for transformation, the proper head's antennas are too long.)

:note Dora Dora Dora the explorer! :note

 

You made me LOL dude, that's hilarious. Cool lookin' mech, too, makes me want to break out my Gundam collection.

0414000827.jpg

 

Got in a sorta complete Piranacon..I guess I should have looked a bit harder..Now I need TWO complete Nautilators..blah :/ And another Skalor fin, overbite arms. But all in all, not bad for 150.

 

 

Create an account or sign in to comment

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.