ROTF Megatron Poses & Comparison Shots

Darth Caine

I can't believe I'm about to post this: The first Megatron(sans ice) looks better than the "Igor"-tron or "Franken"-tron.

geeze get it right, his name's fiddlertron :tfrofl. but i do really agree with the Igor look to him. perhaps the hunchback of cybertron?

comparably speaking, the first megatron is so much better than this, especially the premium repaint

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

When the first Movie toys came out, the very first one I grabbed was Leader Optimus Prime. This Megatron will be my first this time around.

Win on a stick. Very mean, chaotic, and deadly appearance, definitely form following function- as someone hinted at, the right arm gets all the hardware for a reason, I'll bet. Can't wait for this guy. I do wish his plastics were a little darker, and with perhaps some different shades in different areas- tank mode looks a bit like a blob of gray, but that might just be in the pics.

Mine.

Man, I (still) have high hopes for RotF Megs, but this toy is just fail. The right arm isn't painted enough to actually show what it is, it just looks like a mess, and the kibble on the back is fine, but in altmode, he's just fat. The concept drawing was much sleeker, this is just... yeah, fat :o

I can't believe I'm about to post this: The first Megatron(sans ice) looks better than the "Igor"-tron or "Franken"-tron.

geeze get it right, his name's fiddlertron :tfrofl. but i do really agree with the Igor look to him. perhaps the hunchback of cybertron?

comparably speaking, the first megatron is so much better than this, especially the premium repaint

Fiddlertron works too(had not seen that until a few mins ago). I wonder if his body/pieces are going to be in some state of flux since he had to rebuild himself from the dead husks around him, like moving/shifting ETC. I'm thinking he can't be too stable being hastily rebuilt by his own hand.

Wait a minute. The first version Megatron left something to be desired and didn't make much sense. He was then remade into a tank, which is better but not as good as it could be.

This story sounds familiar

Just because it's part of the plot doesn't make it right as a toy.

Thats my attitude towards Demolisher.

And yeah, the twig arm does keep this figure from being a total win, hence I focus on the rest of him.

Hell I got Samurie Prowl today, and on the back card, the add on wheel is split for a dual shield, but on the toy both halves are screwed together.

It sucks, but I'm bot gonna let that get in the way of the rest of the awesome!

Concerning Megs, it may be a twig arm, but the hand looks very articualted, and thats awesome in it's own right.

Just because it's part of the plot doesn't make it right as a toy.

Thats my attitude towards Demolisher.

And yeah, the twig arm does keep this figure from being a total win, hence I focus on the rest of him.

Hell I got Samurie Prowl today, and on the back card, the add on wheel is split for a dual shield, but on the toy both halves are screwed together.

It sucks, but I'm bot gonna let that get in the way of the rest of the awesome!

Concerning Megs, it may be a twig arm, but the hand looks very articualted, and thats awesome in it's own right.

You are so right.

I saw someone in another tread say: "Perfect for grabbin' screamers head!" :win

Win.

And, I'm not going to post a third of the smilie list to express this opinion.

Win.

Ok Ok...what exactly IS the problem with using the emoticons to help express an opinion? Is there some forum rule that says I am only allowed to use a particular number of emoticons? Sorry but that is just how BAD I think this figure is.

I think they should have given Megs an earth based Alt mode myself. Something like this German King Tiger...

kingtiger-5543.jpg

I think I'd be well terrified if I saw that coming down the street at me. Or crashing through a building etc.

Win.

Ok Ok...what exactly IS the problem with using the emoticons to help express an opinion? Is there some forum rule that says I am only allowed to use a particular number of emoticons? Sorry but that is just how BAD I think this figure is.

I think they should have given Megs an earth based Alt mode myself. Something like this German King Tiger...

kingtiger-5543.jpg

I think I'd be well terrified if I saw that coming down the street at me. Or crashing through a building etc.

Nothing.

Unless you use about a dozen of them.

:argue :hammer :stone :punch :drool :eek :wave :thumb :puke :wtf :roll :tdown

See. It's annoying isn't it.

Edit: And lordy, pick an intimidating tank if you insist on a Earth Alt Mode, the Tiger was intimidating six decades ago, now it's just a puppy among wolves.

Archived