ROTF Megatron Poses & Comparison Shots

Darth Caine

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

WORST INCARNATION OF MEGATRON EVER!!! :poop :suicide :argh :hutner :die :hawhaw :tdown :stone :hammer :inhpoo :tfgrr :finger :fail

Hrmmm...I think I ran out of Emoticons. If THIS is the new Megatron...they should have left him out of the movie all together. It's idiot stupid ass designs like this that are killing the TF line.

ROTFLMEGATRON091.jpg

He makes TFA Megatron looks like a Voyager! :lol

TFA Megatron makes him look like a pile of :poop

@ deathknell :: Keep those for yourself, please.

Keep what for myself? My opinion? You guys have made comments slamming Animated. I happen to like Animated. Have I told you to keep your opinions and comments to yourself? This is a forum for open discussion. God forbid we have differing opinions on a hunk of plastic.

He's worse than the first movie legends Megs. He looks like a total gimp with the hunch back and the deformed arms. He's the same uninspired bland gray plastic. The head has NO paint details whatsoever. They have a few spots of what looks like black "Over Spray" that I guess is supposed to be some sort of charring of battle damage. The FAB Tank mode is a total WIN compared to this tank mode. IN fact the FAB it's self is a total win compared to this one. Don't get me wrong...some of the movie line I do like. Sideswipe is :awsum I even like the "Twins" with their gimpy looking faces (at least their body is in proportion). This just fails so hard.

I dont like him either.

Tis a shame.I normally love Tankbots.

His lil arm.....WTF. :rofl

Reject from the cast of "The Hills have Eyes"...the crappy remake one that is. I know...WTF?

Keep what for myself? My opinion? You guys have made comments slamming Animated. I happen to like Animated. Have I told you to keep your opinions and comments to yourself? This is a forum for open discussion. God forbid we have differing opinions on a hunk of plastic.

Just FYI, I'm a hardcore fan of :animated as well.. :redface

Just FYI, I'm a hardcore fan of :animated as well.. :redface

:thumb I still don't understand why I can't have a negative opinion of this new Megatron though?

Archived