ROTF Megatron Poses & Comparison Shots

Darth Caine

WORST INCARNATION OF MEGATRON EVER!!! :poop :suicide :argh :hutner :die :hawhaw :tdown :stone :hammer :inhpoo :tfgrr :finger :fail

Hrmmm...I think I ran out of Emoticons. If THIS is the new Megatron...they should have left him out of the movie all together. It's idiot stupid ass designs like this that are killing the TF line.

ROTFLMEGATRON091.jpg

He makes TFA Megatron looks like a Voyager! :lol

TFA Megatron makes him look like a pile of :poop

:pfx :pfx With both of you.

I always thought that the "Leader class" in TF:A was a bit small for that size category.

This movie Megatron is a little better than the first one, because of the tank mode, but it's still an ugly toy.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I cant believe Im about to say this.....I do believe this Megatron is weaker then the Animated line.

Yep...I said it!

Back on topic......Ok so the lil arm is wack.Paint is lacking.......Im sure there repaint him to suck more of our cash from us/you.

Not many figs are grabbing me for this upcoming Movie.

@ deathknell :: Keep those for yourself, please.

Keep what for myself? My opinion? You guys have made comments slamming Animated. I happen to like Animated. Have I told you to keep your opinions and comments to yourself? This is a forum for open discussion. God forbid we have differing opinions on a hunk of plastic.

Just FYI, I'm a hardcore fan of :animated as well.. :redface

:thumb I still don't understand why I can't have a negative opinion of this new Megatron though?

Pardon me, then. Negative comments are alright, this is an open discussion board, but the overuse of emoticons just kinda ridiculous. And beside, I used to hate TF1 Megs, but after watching the movie itself, he's kinda growing on me back then. Same thing for this ROTF Meg, when I first saw his concept art, it was kinda meh, but after looking at improvements this toy have over the TF1 Meg (more poseability, SOLID alt-mode, and his face has character!), I dare not to say TF1 Meg tops over this one. And I'm 100% sure the ROTF movie itself gonna cement my thought on this ROTF Megs even further. ;)

Not many figs are grabbing me for this upcoming Movie.

Same here. A good thing really what with the Alternity figures and Fans Projects win coming down the line. Also frees me up to pick up some missing Masterpiece items as well as Ebay purchases. Some of the repaints from universe has got me wanting to go back and look at some of the old AEC figures I passed up.

So far, the only movie toy that I am buying is that bi-plane called Ransack.

As for any other movie toys, I expect history to repeat itself. I think we will have several versions of some of these toys to choose from by this fall.

Keep what for myself? My opinion? You guys have made comments slamming Animated. I happen to like Animated. Have I told you to keep your opinions and comments to yourself? This is a forum for open discussion. God forbid we have differing opinions on a hunk of plastic.

Just FYI, I'm a hardcore fan of :animated as well.. :redface

:thumb I still don't understand why I can't have a negative opinion of this new Megatron though?

Pardon me, then. Negative comments are alright, this is an open discussion board, but the overuse of emoticons just kinda ridiculous. And beside, I used to hate TF1 Megs, but after watching the movie itself, he's kinda growing on me back then. Same thing for this ROTF Meg, when I first saw his concept art, it was kinda meh, but after looking at improvements this toy have over the TF1 Meg (more poseability, SOLID alt-mode, and his face has character!), I dare not to say TF1 Meg tops over this one. And I'm 100% sure the ROTF movie itself gonna cement my thought on this ROTF Megs even further. ;)

Well...I wouldn't say OVERUSE. I think that's barely a 1/3 of the Emoticons on the list. :sneak

I'm the exact opposite. I really liked TF1 megs from the start. This Tank mode must seems like they are trying WAY to hard. NOW I will say that I just saw Liege's post with the concepts of trans-tech Megs. I would so totally be on board if this figure actually LOOKED like that design rather than loosely based on it. The tank mode for that design actually looks like an alien tank. This one just looks like you fold his arms and legs at the knee and elbow like Animated Shockwave and POOF he's a tank (yeah so there's one Animated figure I'm not totally in love with).

The color and paint are another big issue here. Maybe when they repaint him for the "Premium" line I'll change my mind but not likely. His form is his biggest problem and I'm not sure, for me, that a premium paint job will fix it.

So far, the only movie toy that I am buying is that bi-plane called Ransack.

As for any other movie toys, I expect history to repeat itself. I think we will have several versions of some of these toys to choose from by this fall.

See if they can come up with an AWESOME design like that Biplane then why couldn't they do the same for this Megs? I think the problem is they wanted to keep him with an "Alien" alt mode. They should have given him some kind of military tank mode. They could have done a WWII Tiger or something like that...you know since they've got the Biplane.

He's worse than the first movie legends Megs. He looks like a total gimp with the hunch back and the deformed arms. He's the same uninspired bland gray plastic. The head has NO paint details whatsoever. They have a few spots of what looks like black "Over Spray" that I guess is supposed to be some sort of charring of battle damage. The FAB Tank mode is a total WIN compared to this tank mode. IN fact the FAB it's self is a total win compared to this one. Don't get me wrong...some of the movie line I do like. Sideswipe is :awsum I even like the "Twins" with their gimpy looking faces (at least their body is in proportion). This just fails so hard.

I dont like him either.

Tis a shame.I normally love Tankbots.

His lil arm.....WTF. :rofl

Reject from the cast of "The Hills have Eyes"...the crappy remake one that is. I know...WTF?

Though I don't care for animated I've never "slammed" anyone or a topic regarding it.

He's worse than the first movie legends Megs. He looks like a total gimp with the hunch back and the deformed arms. He's the same uninspired bland gray plastic. The head has NO paint details whatsoever. They have a few spots of what looks like black "Over Spray" that I guess is supposed to be some sort of charring of battle damage. The FAB Tank mode is a total WIN compared to this tank mode. IN fact the FAB it's self is a total win compared to this one. Don't get me wrong...some of the movie line I do like. Sideswipe is :awsum I even like the "Twins" with their gimpy looking faces (at least their body is in proportion). This just fails so hard.

I dont like him either.

Tis a shame.I normally love Tankbots.

His lil arm.....WTF. :rofl

Reject from the cast of "The Hills have Eyes"...the crappy remake one that is. I know...WTF?

Though I don't care for animated I've never "slammed" anyone or a topic regarding it.

I didn't "Slam" anyone. I slammed the toy but not the OP.

Archived