Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

TF2: ROTF Teaser Trailer - Updated w/ Screen Caps!

Recommended Posts

I like the angle this trailer is going with transformers...it seems that bay is really pushing a horror feel of the robots. Honestly I hope that is the pace of the film...less camp more scares and I mean really anything around or any one could turn into a terrifying death machine seems a hell of a lot more believable.

  • Replies 216
  • Views 25.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That's a single transformer, made from an earth mover.

 

They honestly do make them that big.

I like the angle this trailer is going with transformers...it seems that bay is really pushing a horror feel of the robots. Honestly I hope that is the pace of the film...less camp more scares and I mean really anything around or any one could turn into a terrifying death machine seems a hell of a lot more believable.

 

Just an opinion- but I feel like the tone of this ad is far closer to the tone of the teaser and trailer for the original movie than the movie it's self. Meaning I thought the ads promised a far more ominous movie than they delivered last time.

 

The teaser trailer was filled with industrial machine noise (much like this)- the later they brought in the orchestra and rock and roll soundtrack. I'd like to see you right- but I wouldn't count on it yet.

so i just got done watching this thing again, and i'd like to post my thoughts after picking it apart a bit

 

the first scene with the constructicon shovel appears to be at the bethlehem steel mill, representing the chinese city. the car crashing through the wall is definitely the r8, as an audi logo can be seen on the hood and the arms seem to match the toy r8's. there's three robots following it, most likely the uncombined arcee. this too seems to be taking place in the chinese city. i remember hearing that said location would be the opening of the movie, if not somewhere near the beginning, making for probably a very exciting start.

 

i want to say that ravage looks to be on a beach. the soundwave toy has a ravage missile. could those things crashing into the carriers at the beginning of the trailer be ravage and other minions of soundwave? it would make sense then that ravage has a scene by the ocean then.

 

when optimus gets knocked in the face, i doubt that it would be megatron, as the arm has far too much orange on it

 

either way, this looks to be a great sequel to the first

*downloads HD version........... and skips Super Bowl (maybe)*

so i just got done watching this thing again, and i'd like to post my thoughts after picking it apart a bit

 

the first scene with the constructicon shovel appears to be at the bethlehem steel mill, representing the chinese city. the car crashing through the wall is definitely the r8, as an audi logo can be seen on the hood and the arms seem to match the toy r8's. there's three robots following it, most likely the uncombined arcee. this too seems to be taking place in the chinese city. i remember hearing that said location would be the opening of the movie, if not somewhere near the beginning, making for probably a very exciting start.

 

i want to say that ravage looks to be on a beach. the soundwave toy has a ravage missile. could those things crashing into the carriers at the beginning of the trailer be ravage and other minions of soundwave? it would make sense then that ravage has a scene by the ocean then.

 

when optimus gets knocked in the face, i doubt that it would be megatron, as the arm has far too much orange on it

 

either way, this looks to be a great sequel to the first

 

Yeah the only part where it looked like Megatron's hand was when the hand came down over Shia Lebooof.

By the way it looks like a different two wheeled contructicon robot in the very beginning of the teaser. I'm thinking these things are going to wreck shop. If I had to guess, I'd even say the devastator part and if/when Prime merges with Jetfire, will be the highlights of the movie.

I find the teaser awesome even if I dont wonna participate in guessing who is who. But I have a quetion: U all are saying the character named "Devastator" will appear in the sequel. There was allready someone in the first movie called that way.

 

vlcsnap219379kv6.th.png

 

Yeah, the tankfreak everyone´s calling "Brawl". I know that there is a Combaticon in the G1 series also called Brawl and he´s a tank too. But I think this guy is definitly called Devastator by the producers. Or what?? May be this question has already been answered but not to me. ^^

 

Ok, just one more question: Where can I download the HD version of this teaser? :D

I find the teaser awesome even if I dont wonna participate in guessing who is who. But I have a quetion: U all are saying the character named "Devastator" will appear in the sequel. There was allready someone in the first movie called that way.

 

vlcsnap219379kv6.th.png

 

Yeah, the tankfreak everyone´s calling "Brawl". I know that there is a Combaticon in the G1 series also called Brawl and he´s a tank too. But I think this guy is definitly called Devastator by the producers. Or what?? May be this question has already been answered but not to me. ^^

 

Ok, just one more question: Where can I download the HD version of this teaser? :D

This question has been debated/answered long ago. Supposedly Bay used placeholder names for the Bots and Cons in the first film to throw off anyone trying to get info on the robot cast. The tank was called Devastator in the script (which eventually made it to film whether a mistake or not is anyones guess) but was intended to be called Brawl going by all the merchandise that Hasbro released. I remember reading something about Bay saying he liked the name Devastator better than Brawl and didn't want to make the correction when his name flashes on screen.

 

welcome to the boards BTW. EDIT: Only 4 posts in almost a year! I thought I was bad!

 

Back on topic.....

 

I feel so bad for GI JOE: The Rise of Cobra. After seeing that trailer yesterday and actually thinking it looked pretty good, Bay comes out and just blows us (and everyone else in Hasbro's other franchise) away. It just completely took whatever cool momentum GI JOE may have had. Mr. Bay is the Ultimate One Upper!!! I can't wait till Friday the 13th and a real trailer. I loved the teaser, I just hate being teased!!!!!!

I became a little wet,

 

 

 

 

In my pants.

 

And I don't say that about films at all

constructicon guy = win cant wait to see a 2nd trailer now

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.