TF2: ROTF Teaser Trailer - Updated w/ Screen Caps!

deathknell

transformers-revenge-of-the-fallen-poster-2%20(2)__scaled_100.jpg
In the highly-anticipated "Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen," debuting June 26, 2009, Sam Witwicky (Shia LaBeouf) again joins with the Autobots against their sworn enemies, the Decepticons. Michael Bay directs from a screenplay by Ehren Kruger & Roberto Orci & Alex Kurtzman. See the trailer and over 100 HD screen caps we posted if you want to see the intimate details. Read the Full News Story Here

Gallery of Over 400 HD Screen Caps
rotf-super-bowl-teaser-619.jpg

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Darn, 18 minutes late from being able break the news. Ah well ^_^ Looking forward to someone picking it apart frame by frame!

:thumb Sorry...got Sean on my Youtube friends list. Video popped up in my Email box earlier this evening.

As far as picking apart...Devestator looks amazing!!

2 Hell Yeahs here.

1) Burry clip doesn't give away to much, but still does "tease"

2) Don't gotta sit through any football crap now

Thanks Sean!

Wait, is Devestator a giant wheel bot?

This is why I hate spoilers!

Prime's face just got pwnd. Jeebus, sensory overload...someone wake me when it's summertime.

Off topic here, but the GI Joe teaser has made it up as well and looks like child's play compared to this.

Prime's face just got pwnd. Jeebus, sensory overload...someone wake me when it's summertime.

Off topic here, but the GI Joe teaser has made it up as well and looks like child's play compared to this.

Is this it

I hope not, it almost seems home made with some Predator/Power Ranger/and those GIJoe CG movie clips.

I didn't get my hopes up for GIJoe, I make it a point to keep them down, but that was realy bad.

That's not Devastator. That's just the Constructicon part that was shown earlier this month. But that's one part of him at least. Still more to come. But man that was awesome!

Ok, catch me up here. We see what appears to be Prime flying past it as it crashes through the freeway and it's easily 6 or 7X's bigger than Prime. I suppose it could be the Fallen (if indeed there even is a actual Fallen character), but given the size- why are you so sure that's not Devastator? If that was only part of Devastator, wouldn't the whole thing be approaching Unicron size?

You could be right- but help me see it here. Thanks.

@ Liege Evilmus The description says its fake, thank god, at least until the real one turns out to be worse...yea lowered expectations on this-un.

As for the Transformers teaser, yea I got a chubb lol.

Archived