TF2: ROTF Teaser Trailer - Updated w/ Screen Caps!

deathknell

You sure that was sideswipe? He looked more like Barricade as a bot. That big wheel bot had to be just one or a couple of the constructicons. Didn't look like it could be 7 vehicles. If that's the case OMG when he fully merges! The teaser blew my mind!

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i'm pretty sure it was sideswipe, the car looks like that corvette. and that wheeled monster thing looks like that red construction vehicle we've seen pictures of.. it's probably one bot.. but look how tiny prime looks when prime jumps on it.

OH THANK GOD!

As for the Devistator bieng Unicron sized if bigger than in this clip!?!

Unicron was a friggin planet, that thing was a city building(maybe 2). Either way Devistator could be the size of a State and still not hold a candle to Unicron.

Even Texas, and everythings bigger there(watched a BBQ marathon today, awesome mustaches)

does anyone else get the idea that the robots are going to be featured more in this movie than the last one? cause i do. also that construction thing looks like it's going to be the arms of devastator.

and even though i'm not digging cyclops ravage, that shot of ravage running looks pretty awesome.

also. i wonder what that thing with the two giant wheels is in the beginning.

and does anyone else think that that is megatrons hand about 19 seconds in?

OH THANK GOD!

Unicron was a friggin planet, that thing was a city building(maybe 2). Either way Devistator could be the size of a State and still not hold a candle to Unicron.

Even Texas, and everythings bigger there(watched a BBQ marathon today, awesome mustaches)

Unicron was a planet of varying sizes. At his smallest his eye wasn't too much bigger than Rodimus prime and his butt cheek was only 6-7 dinobots across.

For that matter the mouth he ate entire planets with was only about 20-30 galvatrons wide. (which would actually make galvatron 10 or 12 times bigger than this thing I suppose)

Prime seems to be around the size of the head of this one thing. I stand by my comparison

I have however noticed watching the clip over and over again that what ever it is, it only seems to be two gigantic wheels (bigger than any earth vehicle wheels I'm pretty sure), two huge arms and a head. So it probably isn't devastator.

nevermind.. i think that big thing in the beginning is the same thing as the one in the end.

OH THANK GOD!

Unicron was a planet of varying sizes. At his smallest his eye wasn't too much bigger than Rodimus prime and his butt cheek was only 6-7 dinobots across.

For that matter the mouth he ate entire planets with was only about 20-30 galvatrons wide. (which would actually make galvatron 10 or 12 times bigger than this thing I suppose)

Prime seems to be around the size of the head of this one thing. I stand by my comparison

I have however noticed watching the clip over and over again that what ever it is, it only seems to be two gigantic wheels (bigger than any earth vehicle wheels I'm pretty sure), two huge arms and a head. So it probably isn't devastator.

would you agree that it's probably the arms of devastator?

that's what i think anyways.

I'm starting to think I might agree.

I can't get my head around those wheels. I mean I was shocked at how big that dump truck we saw a while back was- but I'm pretty sure those wheels are MUCH bigger.

It's a very odd design what ever it is.

Either way this add is awesome.

Yeah I thought the hand looked like Megatron's too. I still say that car that jumped through the building was Barricade. Looked like him and became an Audi. I watched the teaser many times too, and that huge constructicon had treads for both hands and halves of the enormous construction vehicle for shoulders. It's one vehicle, maybe two. The old 87 cartoon film had many mistakes, such as size comparison problems, but a planet robot would be hundreds of times larger than 7 of what was in this teaser.

Also- Were those two robots that were jumping around behind Barricade the twins?

Yeah I thought the hand looked like Megatron's too. I still say that car that jumped through the building was Barricade. Looked like him and became an Audi. I watched the teaser many times too, and that huge constructicon had treads for both hands and halves of the enormous construction vehicle for shoulders. It's one vehicle, maybe two. The old 87 cartoon film had many mistakes, such as size comparison problems, but a planet robot would be hundreds of times larger than 7 of what was in this teaser.

Also- Were those two robots that were jumping around behind Barricade the twins?

I'm assuming that's Arcee on pursuit of Barricade.

Archived