Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

TF2: ROTF Teaser Trailer - Updated w/ Screen Caps!

Recommended Posts

You sure that was sideswipe? He looked more like Barricade as a bot. That big wheel bot had to be just one or a couple of the constructicons. Didn't look like it could be 7 vehicles. If that's the case OMG when he fully merges! The teaser blew my mind!

  • Replies 216
  • Views 25.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i'm pretty sure it was sideswipe, the car looks like that corvette. and that wheeled monster thing looks like that red construction vehicle we've seen pictures of.. it's probably one bot.. but look how tiny prime looks when prime jumps on it.

OH THANK GOD!

 

As for the Devistator bieng Unicron sized if bigger than in this clip!?!

 

Unicron was a friggin planet, that thing was a city building(maybe 2). Either way Devistator could be the size of a State and still not hold a candle to Unicron.

 

Even Texas, and everythings bigger there(watched a BBQ marathon today, awesome mustaches)

does anyone else get the idea that the robots are going to be featured more in this movie than the last one? cause i do. also that construction thing looks like it's going to be the arms of devastator.

 

and even though i'm not digging cyclops ravage, that shot of ravage running looks pretty awesome.

 

also. i wonder what that thing with the two giant wheels is in the beginning.

 

and does anyone else think that that is megatrons hand about 19 seconds in?

OH THANK GOD!

 

As for the Devistator bieng Unicron sized if bigger than in this clip!?!

 

Unicron was a friggin planet, that thing was a city building(maybe 2). Either way Devistator could be the size of a State and still not hold a candle to Unicron.

 

Even Texas, and everythings bigger there(watched a BBQ marathon today, awesome mustaches)

 

Unicron was a planet of varying sizes. At his smallest his eye wasn't too much bigger than Rodimus prime and his butt cheek was only 6-7 dinobots across.

 

For that matter the mouth he ate entire planets with was only about 20-30 galvatrons wide. (which would actually make galvatron 10 or 12 times bigger than this thing I suppose)

 

Prime seems to be around the size of the head of this one thing. I stand by my comparison

 

I have however noticed watching the clip over and over again that what ever it is, it only seems to be two gigantic wheels (bigger than any earth vehicle wheels I'm pretty sure), two huge arms and a head. So it probably isn't devastator.

nevermind.. i think that big thing in the beginning is the same thing as the one in the end.

 

OH THANK GOD!

 

As for the Devistator bieng Unicron sized if bigger than in this clip!?!

 

Unicron was a friggin planet, that thing was a city building(maybe 2). Either way Devistator could be the size of a State and still not hold a candle to Unicron.

 

Even Texas, and everythings bigger there(watched a BBQ marathon today, awesome mustaches)

 

Unicron was a planet of varying sizes. At his smallest his eye wasn't too much bigger than Rodimus prime and his butt cheek was only 6-7 dinobots across.

 

For that matter the mouth he ate entire planets with was only about 20-30 galvatrons wide. (which would actually make galvatron 10 or 12 times bigger than this thing I suppose)

 

Prime seems to be around the size of the head of this one thing. I stand by my comparison

 

I have however noticed watching the clip over and over again that what ever it is, it only seems to be two gigantic wheels (bigger than any earth vehicle wheels I'm pretty sure), two huge arms and a head. So it probably isn't devastator.

 

would you agree that it's probably the arms of devastator?

 

that's what i think anyways.

I'm starting to think I might agree.

 

I can't get my head around those wheels. I mean I was shocked at how big that dump truck we saw a while back was- but I'm pretty sure those wheels are MUCH bigger.

 

It's a very odd design what ever it is.

 

 

 

 

Either way this add is awesome.

Didn't later pics of the steamshovel earth mover guy reveal a giant wheel of some sort?

Yeah I thought the hand looked like Megatron's too. I still say that car that jumped through the building was Barricade. Looked like him and became an Audi. I watched the teaser many times too, and that huge constructicon had treads for both hands and halves of the enormous construction vehicle for shoulders. It's one vehicle, maybe two. The old 87 cartoon film had many mistakes, such as size comparison problems, but a planet robot would be hundreds of times larger than 7 of what was in this teaser.

Also- Were those two robots that were jumping around behind Barricade the twins?

Yeah I thought the hand looked like Megatron's too. I still say that car that jumped through the building was Barricade. Looked like him and became an Audi. I watched the teaser many times too, and that huge constructicon had treads for both hands and halves of the enormous construction vehicle for shoulders. It's one vehicle, maybe two. The old 87 cartoon film had many mistakes, such as size comparison problems, but a planet robot would be hundreds of times larger than 7 of what was in this teaser.

Also- Were those two robots that were jumping around behind Barricade the twins?

 

I'm assuming that's Arcee on pursuit of Barricade.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.