high quality 25th and animated pictures

Rotorstorm

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The alt-mode pic of animated bumblebee is identical to the one on hasbro.com. Bot mode looks like its painted the same too.

Looks like these are all just the package image photoshoot and we all know that 'actual colours may vary'. Lockdown looks a bit different than the loose pics. There'll probably be a few changes for most.

CLASSICS STARSCREAM REPACK!! YES!!!!

My old one's wing broke off :( At long last I can replace him!

Blurr and Swindle look really awesome too!

This is a really good year for Transformers! :D

Lesseee... Blazing Lockdown, Swindle, Shockwave (ofc), Cyclonus, Hound, Brawn, Beachbomber (he's the legends buggy, rite?), Inferno and the Vector Prime repaint (never had a VP) all look awesome. If I see em "over here", I'll be sure to buy as many of em as possible :P

The trypticon? repaint, threeheaded dragon thing, looks like a ko :o

Before I read his name, I got excited because I thought Bruticus was an homage to Beast Wars Megatron. Now I'm kind of turned off by it, actually.

Cheetor, while mistransformed, still doesn't look good to me. Very disappointing. Cyclonus looks fantastic, though.

Cyclonus a big yes (abet no shoddy reviews). the rest? ehhhh no, not feeling the overly cartoonish look of the new autobots. Actually I'm getting tired of cartoony looking toys these days...

I am so ready for new TF2 movie toys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:tfhuh Why is Ravage with Hound? Sorry if this has been asked before...

Know your toon history! Ravage pwned Hound in....some episode.

:tfhuh Why is Ravage with Hound? Sorry if this has been asked before...

Know your toon history! Ravage pwned Hound in....some episode.

Watch the G1 pilot series, then you'll know

Archived