Bay Area Store Sightings

BaCon

any 1 find the masterpiece starscream yet? been searchin around the bay and no luck. if any 1 did,plz post it

I guess both Livermore and Pleasanton had some yesterday but sold out that day talk to a CSM for that info I was greatly disappointed keep your eyes peeled as I guess they should be receiving them now

• Replies 389
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guys try not to post where you find the hard to find items like MPSS. The damn scalpers check this board and others for info. If you find some items have people PM you directly. Thanks!

NP there PST me for locations that I found some at this morning also, Our Bay Area Walmarts will be receiving shipments of them atleast once a week.

Sighted today:

DVD Primes

Cybertron Primuses

Titaniums Megatron (GIJoe), Scourge, Optimal

25th GI Joe wave 1 Joe set

wave 2 Legions set

PM for locations. I'll reply at my discretion.

• 2 weeks later...

ATTENTION...(AROUND 1AM)24HR WALMART IN UNION CITY HAS ALEAST 7-8 08 BUMBLE BEE DELUXE, 10-15 OF THE MCFARLANE FRANK GORE AND ALL THE GI JOE 25TH ANNIVERARY THAT HANG ON THE PEGS ALL GONE. I SAW THIS GUY BOUGHT THEM ALL. NO SIGN OF THE MASTERPIECE STARSCREAM. IF ANYONE FIND IT, PLEASE PM ME

That was me who bought the 25th Joes and I only got the ones I was still looking for. Unfortunately, I was not the first one there. It was a wave 3, rev. 2 case and someone had already torn it open (presumably off the pallet before the stockers even put it up) and taken the Flint. I only found this out after looking up the case assortment. The rest of the case had been left on some board games (real nice to the stockers and the other customers :roll). There could have been other cases there that were taken off whole by the same person. I didn't even see empty case boxes.

I left 2 of the figures I already had. Frustratingly enough, they were only the hooded Cobra Commander and Lady Jaye which were the only figures I kept finding last week. >_< A mod from the TNI board got a set of Wave 4s from the same place on Thursday.

I was there at 1:22am and I only saw 3 '08 BBs along with 2 Arcees, none of which I took.

Walscreams haven't been sighted (or reported at least) anywhere in the Bay Area since the once. I'm starting to think we should all call up every Wal-Mart and complain about the shortages of all these lines. Whether it's scalpers or just fellow fans who were still looking for a missing item, it's clear the supply just isn't enough.

Sighted today:

Movie deluxes (including BB'08 and Arcee)

Movie vgr Ironhide, Prime, Megatron

some older Cybertron deluxes and scouts

Almost a whole case of 25th Joes (wv 3, including a Flint!)

PM for the location(s) of these.

• 2 months later...

Archived