Bay Area Store Sightings

BaCon

Target and TRU at Captiol and McKee (San Jose): Ultimate Bumblebee (2x and 4x respectively). Nothing else of note, Target had 3 of the 4 movie Robot Heroes, but I snagged them.

EDIT: oops, I forgot, TRU had the movie Legends 6-packs.

• Replies 389
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Didn't pick up anything for myself, but since I was out shopping for other things, I figured I would take a peek to see what was around.

Redwood City Costco:

Had a bunch of the Costco Pack Movie Leader Optimus Prime with Legends Bumblebee and Jazz for $34.99.

Redwood City Target:

Had one Leader Megatron.

Sunnyvale Target and TRU were barren wastelands.

...and they still were last night. (Hoped they had restocked :redface )

Today, Sunnyvale TRU had stocked the new wave of Real Gear stuff and the big Legends of Cybertron TRU exclusive gift set. (I picked up the 360 controller guy and the watch guy, Meantime.)

Sunnyvale Target was stocking the toy department around lunchtime, but hadn't gotten to Transformers yet, but I bet if you went this evening or tomorrow they'll have put new stuff out.

Sunnyvale Target was stocking the toy department around lunchtime, but hadn't gotten to Transformers yet, but I bet if you went this evening or tomorrow they'll have put new stuff out.

I went last night on the way home - they didn't put out anything, so don't bother heading over there today...

I went last night on the way home - they didn't put out anything, so don't bother heading over there today...

There were like eight G1 Jazzes and eight G1 Starscreams at Target Sunnyvale today. Target Mountain View had leader Prime and Megatron but not much else. TRU Sunnyvale had Not Much.

There were like eight G1 Jazzes and eight G1 Starscreams at Target Sunnyvale today. Target Mountain View had leader Prime and Megatron but not much else. TRU Sunnyvale had Not Much.

Most of the Targets around here have been getting regular shipments of Leader Prime and Megs - but not a single Brawl. :emo

Has anyone seen any straggling Alts in the Bay Area?

The San Jose WalMart put out some cases of the Prime, Skids, Ricochet and Rollbar assortment a month or so ago - the Prime's sold out pretty quick.

Most of the Fry's around here have had a bunch of the same exact assortment since last Xmas. They've been slowly creeping off the shelves due to the $25 price tag. I ended up picking up another Prime about two weeks ago to kit-bash into Ironhide.

But that's it - I haven't seen an Alt at Target since last summer and at TRU since Xmas '05...

Archived