Bay Area Store Sightings

BaCon

Picked up a couple things recently:

TRU Colma has all the new Go-Bots with the clear plastic. They also have resupplied with Energon boxed items. There were quite a few Landmine's and a Jetfire or two. Also saw about 5 G1 Skids reissues and a couple of Dige and Skywarp.

All I saw new at the two Targets was more Omega Supremes.

• Replies 389
  • Created
  • Last Reply

milpitas walmart... tfu fireflight & striker, energon bulkhead...

union city... hound streak and deadend (all gone now)

target union city red box/ver2 OS ( i believe the new red boxes for energon mean that wingsaber is on its way anytime between now and nov )

toys r us fremont energon mirage

....these are sightings i've seen over 2 weeks and the items i found are probably gone by now...

Found Alternators Hound and Silverstreak this morning at Serramonte Target. They also had PL Battle package Doom-Lock(Cruellock repaint), Command Ravage, Energon Strongarm, Offshoot and Acree. Finally new stuff is hitting Targets in Nor Cal. Happy Hunting

doomlock, command battle ravage, repaint hotshot, SHARKTICON (thanks john) repaint signalflare & strongarm... all on new cards... and demolisher and rodimus on new red cards... all @ targets in bayfair and the hub. everwhere else nothing...

The Target at Hilltop Mall in Pinole has the Powerlinx Battles!

New figures: 1X Sharktion, Tow Line, Downshift, Doomlock, Command Ravage, Energon Strongarm, Arcee

2X Offshoot and Insecticon.

They have three Omega Supremes, one in PX Battles packaging.

They also have 1X red-carded Rodimus, Prowl, Demolishor, and Snowcat.

Archived