Aveo Transformer avail. @ European Chevy online store

smuggles

now i can buy them all and sell them to you further :rofl

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You've lost me...

Seriously, are we looking at the same site here???

There are two site options available, one if you're located in Europe and one if you're in Africa/Middle East. You didn't see the second because you (of course) originally clicked that you're located in Europe.

Also, even though these are available for sale "internationally" it's possible they may not be able to ship to the USA/Canada if Hasbro hasn't authorized them to do so...

You've lost me...

There are two site options available, one if you're located in Europe and one if you're in Africa/Middle East. You didn't see the second because you (of course) originally clicked that you're located in Europe.

Also, even though these are available for sale "internationally" it's possible they may not be able to ship to the USA/Canada if Hasbro hasn't authorized them to do so...

I clicked both to check, still didn't see the additional fees.

You're in Scotland anyway, aren't you?

You've lost me...

I clicked both to check, still didn't see the additional fees.

You're in Scotland anyway, aren't you?

No, I'm in the USA.

Sorry for the confusion, I just play around with the country setting - Scotland ended up in there due to a Highlander/Scotch discussion months ago, in fact, now that you mention it, it's probably time to pick a new one.

maybe i can set up a deal for some of you and get these Aveo's cheaper then what the site asks for them???

lmk and i can find out....

maybe i can set up a deal for some of you and get these Aveo's cheaper then what the site asks for them???

lmk and i can find out....

I live in the US. I'm interested in one. LMK.

if you do sign me up for one too!

I'm definitely interested in one..I've been registering, but it also said something in the small print about an aditional 25$ charged to your card..

Please check to agree to the terms and conditions for the shipment of an international order.

We want to inform you that the cost and administration fee of £ 25.00 will be charged to your credit card at the time of shipping. Charges for brokerage and duty (assessed by your government) will be collected at the time of delivery (we cannot give any estimates for these charges). These additional charges are often higher than the value of the ordered merchandise. Your freight will be based on the actual weight and dimensions of the box used for your order. Due to custom restrictions, product CANNOT be returned.

International orders ship via UPS International Express. Unfortunately, we cannot guarantee delivery dates. If merchandise is held in Customs, we have no control on this.

Note: We cannot ship to a PO BOX. We must have a physical address.

So if anyone can get one for me at whatever cost there, I'd definitely be interested..Just get me cost, and I'll arrange payment.

to make it better for us all i need to fill an order over 100 Euro so i can skip cc payment...

and that way it makes it better for the ones interested in an Aveo TF

Archived