Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Aveo Transformer avail. @ European Chevy online store

Recommended Posts

you know what this has just come to me that this toy is the first since G2 to pretty much be an European exclusive... hell has frozen over

 

Unless they start selling them here, that is...

  • Replies 68
  • Views 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't even consider it a real European exclusive since it cannot be purchased at retail like Overlord was for example.

I would love to own one but I will not pay that much money for it. sorry.

Hi

I was wondering about thoses who got theres shipped to them, did your status changed, received an email or did the money come out of the bank by then?

 

Really hoping to get one, but I ordered it late.

Hi

I was wondering about thoses who got theres shipped to them, did your status changed, received an email or did the money come out of the bank by then?

 

Really hoping to get one, but I ordered it late.

 

I Didn't get any emails, they just arrived a few days later.

same here it just shown up one day

I think mine arrived a day after the payment cleared my card. No notifications before or after.

Is anyone still waiting for theres to arrive, I still got nothing, I emailed them but got no reply

mine shown up with out an e-mail telling me it had shipped. he did sell out quick keep that in mind as well

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.