Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Aveo Transformer avail. @ European Chevy online store

Recommended Posts

odd thing is they didn't tell me it had shipped. in fact I e-mailed them asking about it then i got a call from home saying i had a package from chevy

Blitz bud, you doin a gallery? If so can you take transformation shots?

  • Replies 68
  • Views 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

when i go home next I will pick it up and try but since my camera is at my flat while I get my toys shipped to my family's place it might be a week or so away

I just got a notice from the guy who picked one up for me, he already recieved his in the mail and is shipping it over here today--those guys at Chevy UK work REALLY REALLY fast huh?

yeah its crazy most stores I know would not even ship it in the time it taken them to get it to my house

If only shipping costs weren't what they are..I'd so order stuff over seas with that kind of service.

Mine arrived today. Well, they "arrived" yesterday, but I missed the postie & they were redelivered today.

I can't count how many times I repeated that on various boards: you only had to TEST DRIVE an Aveo to get one. TEST DRIVE.

 

i don't think that was ever said here, or i quit caring before it got posted. i have like 3 chevy dealers in within 40 mins, i would have totally test drove at each! of course being in bum Powerglide ky, none of them probably had the toy anyway.

Were you able to order one off this whole deal STP?

Received mine in the mail friday. Definitely fast shipping, but also very lousy packaging.

 

I had intended to order two (one for me and one for bigds9fan) but it kept going to three even after several attempts. In hindsight I'm glad I got three, because now there are two good ones. Due to the too tight packaging one of the three was severely damaged: the right side window at the back was broken off, the door attachment was broken en the aft window also seems broken :( Ah, well...I can always repair and repaint him. No doubt going to be one of the most exclusive repaints :P.

 

 

But everyone who paid the e-bay prices for this figure got ripped IMO. It's not a bad figure and it does have a nice transformation, but it's not good enough to warrant those e-bay prices. Actually, if this didn't end up as being only marginally more expensive as a deluxe in The Netherlands, I'd feel this was seriously overpriced for what you're getting. Not bad, but not good. (But that's just my opinion, of course :P)

Ive not checked mine yet (still not collected it from my family's place) I might have to ask them to open it up and check if its in one peace

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.