Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Aveo Transformer avail. @ European Chevy online store

Recommended Posts

Man, I was this close to ordering 5 (Been having a bit of a spending urge) to lessen the service charge hit. But I couldn't get a quote for how much the actual shipping would. Even tried UPS.com but their quote calculator wouldn't even give a price either. The fact that its UPS makes me think there'd be another brokerage and customs hit on top of the other fees on delivery.

 

Did a bit more digging. Turns out the merchandising company has a US office. But they only have sites for Cadillac and GMnext, not chevy. Tought about giving them a call, but even they have a $25 International fee (sucks to be in canada). But they might be able to help those in the states.

Here's their info:

CYRK, INC.

14224 167TH AVE SE

MONROE, WA 98272

UNITED STATES

 

customer service at 1-877-426-2975

 

I might be good for a couple on a group buy depending on what the price range ends up being.

  • Replies 68
  • Views 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Problem with links: The link to the "European site" goes to the original "china only" promotion info!

Now if only the American store would carry it. Then I would be set.

 

 

Yeah. I just don't get the whole "Buy a car, get a free toy" concept of marketing. Chevy would be just better off just selling him off the US site.

 

you didnt have to buy the car just go for a test drive i think

is it just me or have they removed the toy from their listings?

I e-mailed the guy about it they are out of stock but my order should be ok and I think the same should be true of any one else who got in before it was pulled

Now if only the American store would carry it. Then I would be set.

 

 

Yeah. I just don't get the whole "Buy a car, get a free toy" concept of marketing. Chevy would be just better off just selling him off the US site.

 

 

they do that kind of thing with corvettes all the time, a local dealer bought all the alternator tracks they could get their hands on and gave them away with the sell of a corvette

 

 

the average corvette owner has tons of toy vettes in there house

 

 

I would kill my best friend for a transformers pontiact torrent

mine has come in the mail joy :) just have to go home to pick it up

Damn..That was certainly quick..Excellent service there. I wonder how long mine will take..mmmm

odd thing is they didn't tell me it had shipped. in fact I e-mailed them asking about it then i got a call from home saying i had a package from chevy

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.