Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

For those who want signatures...come here!

Recommended Posts

Hmm, sorry to seem ungrateful..... but i need a new sig and profile pic again :tfgrin

 

I'd like one using this picture:

 

ps_500.jpg

 

Replacing "Megadeth" w/ my name and "For Sale" w/ "The Talent"

Also removing "Peace Sells... but Who's Buying?"

 

All in the same font, if possible that is.

 

Oh, and could Vic perhaps have an Optimus Head? G1 preferaply.

  • Replies 553
  • Views 75.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:bump

I'll see what I can do~

Thanks, good luck :thumb

:bump

  • 5 weeks later...

I Would Like A Bumblebee & Jetfire Signture

  • 1 month later...

I'd like one. One that shows TFA Shockwave and Soundwave standing next to my name.

  • 2 months later...

Hey I was wondering if you could do me two favors. Can you take my Airrazor picture and color the brown parts black and the yellow parts purple. I would like a picture to put in place of the one i got and would also like a signature with the black and purple Airazor with the name Ravenous on it. Thanks.

post-20513-1239410264.jpg

post-20513-1239410282.jpg

  • 3 weeks later...

Here are some signatures for the last two requests - you might consider copying the graphics to another source, as my server is quite bandwith and traffic restricted, and all but secure, so don't blame me if all is gone someday ;)

 

Now have fun =)

 

------------------------------------------------------------------

 

I'd like one. One that shows TFA Shockwave and Soundwave standing next to my name.

 

[img=http://zipflbot.ath.cx/media/TFA_Shockwave_Soundwave.png] [color="#9932CC"][b][size="7"]Godziboy1993[/size][/b][/color]
[url="http://forums.TFormers.com/talk/index.php?s=&showtopic=8320&view=findpost&p=1504473"][size="1"][color="#696969"]Signature by Schlecki02 / signature thread[/color][/size][/url]

TFA_Shockwave_Soundwave.pngGodziboy1993

Signature by Schlecki02 / signature thread

 

------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Hey I was wondering if you could do me two favors. Can you take my Airrazor picture and color the brown parts black and the yellow parts purple. I would like a picture to put in place of the one i got and would also like a signature with the black and purple Airazor with the name Ravenous on it. Thanks.

 

[color="#9932CC"][b][size="7"]Ravenous[/size][/b] [img=http://zipflbot.ath.cx/media/Airrazor_edit.jpg][/color]
[url="http://forums.TFormers.com/talk/index.php?s=&showtopic=8320&view=findpost&p=1504473"][size=1][color="#696969"]Signature by Schlecki02 / signature thread[/color][/size][/url]

Ravenous Airrazor_edit.jpg

Signature by Schlecki02 / signature thread

If anyone's interested, I've got an idea for a new signature. I'd like to have a 8 inch wide signature the included picture of Animated Perceptor showing him from the waist up. He should be on the right side with the words "Hawking it since 2009" on the left, preferably in some sort of techno text.

 

post-11327-1241036444_thumb.jpg

 

 

If anyone feels up to it I'd be happy as a fed Sharkticon!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.