Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

For those who want signatures...come here!

Recommended Posts

If anyone's interested, I've got an idea for a new signature. I'd like to have a 8 inch wide signature the included picture of Animated Perceptor showing him from the waist up. He should be on the right side with the words "Hawking it since 2009" on the left, preferably in some sort of techno text.

 

If anyone feels up to it I'd be happy as a fed Sharkticon!

 

I'm no good with fonts (and I only have the standard ones), so I made one without text too ;)

I went with Perceptor being a resident cybertronian, and cybertron having no visible atmosphere I gave him a background with stars, hope you like:

 

 

image w/o text

TFA_Perceptor_Stars_Blank.jpg

 

 

image with text

TFA_Perceptor_Stars_Text.jpg

 

 

And as you requested 8 inch ones (not according to forum rules, but whatever):

 

 

image w/o text wide

TFA_Perceptor_Stars_Blank_Wide.jpg

 

 

image with text wide

TFA_Perceptor_Stars_Text_Wide.jpg

 

please link to this thread with something like:

[url="http://forums.TFormers.com/talk/index.php?s=&showtopic=8320&view=findpost&p=1504518"]Signature by Schlecki02 / signature thread[/url]

Signature by Schlecki02 / signature thread

  • Replies 553
  • Views 75.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

heres my newest sig, i like it my friend made it for me :tfgrin

If anyone's interested, I've got an idea for a new signature. I'd like to have a 8 inch wide signature the included picture of Animated Perceptor showing him from the waist up. He should be on the right side with the words "Hawking it since 2009" on the left, preferably in some sort of techno text.

 

post-11327-1241036444_thumb.jpg

 

 

If anyone feels up to it I'd be happy as a fed Sharkticon!

 

How about this... beside the text I gotta download a better font. That isn't even close to techno.

post-15334-1241044703_thumb.jpg

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.