Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

For those who want signatures...come here!

Recommended Posts

you know what I am going to make my own

 

Sorry, if I'm to late but I did one any way. Yours came out cool though.

post-5638-1199544625_thumb.jpg

  • Replies 553
  • Views 75.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Anybody still doing sigs? I'm wanting one with my avatar and the name "Boost" on it. Thanks!

 

Don't know if you still post here but here is my attempt. Hope its not to late.

 

Thanks! That's awesome!

Anybody still doing sigs? I'm wanting one with my avatar and the name "Boost" on it. Thanks!

 

Don't know if you still post here but here is my attempt. Hope its not to late.

 

Thanks! That's awesome!

 

I skrewed up your name here is a better one. Sorry.

post-5638-1199556661_thumb.jpg

Request fulfilled, thanx Ratchet!

  • 6 months later...

The signature I have now isn't too bad, but I think its too plain. If you could, can I please have a sig with the seeker recolor of green, purple and black etc. like the the ones in my current sig but just look a lil more professional. The movie one doesn't need to be in it but the G1 one needs to be in and Animated I just want but not a need. Please if you can also give him a face plate like Prime. Also please have the name Decepticon Cyberscream in it with a cool outline and backround with the colors of him. And anything else to make it look good. Thanks!!!! :con

cyberscreamsigcopy.png

 

:3?

 

I hope you don't mind that I went brighter on the green and gold/brown, and a bit darker on the purple~

cyberscreamsigcopy.png

 

:3?

 

I hope you don't mind that I went brighter on the green and gold/brown, and a bit darker on the purple~

Thanks. It looks good.

  • 4 weeks later...

Hmm...........................Could some one make me a sig invloving these two characters:

rickenbacker_1280.jpg

 

All I really want is these too with some photoshopping to change the guy's clothes to an Animated Soundwave color scheme, or as close as possible, and recoloring of the guitar to match Animated Laserbeak. I'd also like the girl's clothes to match a G1 Arcee color scheme, or as close as possible. It needs to have my name and a 1/2 and 1/2 G2 Autobot Decepticon symbol. Ooh, and an outline of course.

 

Edit: I also need it significantly downsized and widened if possible with out ruining the characters, sorry if I'm asking for a lot, all of these are mainly wants, I could just use a good sig.

Hmm...........................Could some one make me a sig invloving these two characters:

http://scottpilgrim.com/images/wallpaper/r...backer_1280.jpg

 

All I really want is these too with some photoshopping to change the guy's clothes to an Animated Soundwave color scheme, or as close as possible, and recoloring of the guitar to match Animated Laserbeak. I'd also like the girl's clothes to match a G1 Arcee color scheme, or as close as possible. It needs to have my name and a 1/2 and 1/2 G2 Autobot Decepticon symbol. Ooh, and an outline of course.

 

Edit: I also need it significantly downsized and widened if possible with out ruining the characters, sorry if I'm asking for a lot, all of these are mainly wants, I could just use a good sig.

 

i've made a start...

 

9bjj9k.jpg

 

any other ideas for the background? (the bricks looked the best to me but idk fire or clouds or something else could work too)

 

also, which faction symbols for the con/bot combo d'you want in it? G1 / movie / animated ?

 

(if you like it so far that is! :P )

g2 symbols... i knew that ! :redface

 

anyways...

 

CLICKY!!!

 

10xc4ue.jpg

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.