and away we go ! (fully transformable powerglide)

anemis

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I REALLY don't like the upper thighs right now. They look too thin, cheap and shoddy. Somehow I get the impression from what you've done so far that his plastic is uber thin, like he'll snap if I just look at him wrong. Really turns me off.

It also looks like he's wearing sandals. =P

Guest Primal-Convoy

Yuyuyami, I hope you just got out of the stasis-pod on the wrong vector when you wrote that. It was a liyyle harsh, eh?

Anyway, to the OP, have you considered using and endo skelton for the bot, like BIONICLE parts? They can be unseen in bot mode if you use stick them behind all the plane parts you are planning to use plus he would become a lot more posable.

Looks great so far, looking fwd to the result!

Hogs kick ass, I know a guy who was an A-10 mechanic a few years back, in a war zone no less!

there where some critisims about the upper leg parts being too skinny... so i fix the damn thing... took me quite a while because i had to redesign the all $?"%&% thing and it,s very complex... but it works !!! i,ve manage to make the upper leg 33 % more wide ... more to come !! oh and as for the feets i think they look great the way they are ;)

img3190ij2.th.jpg

Looks much better now. But by comparison his torso area is FAR too long for his legs. It looks like he's wearing a short dress or something.

Yuyuyami, I hope you just got out of the stasis-pod on the wrong vector when you wrote that. It was a liyyle harsh, eh?

And PLEASE forgive me for not going gaga over everything Anemis does. He's good, but not without flaw, at least to my eyes.

:tfmad

Looks much better now. But by comparison his torso area is FAR too long for his legs. It looks like he's wearing a short dress or something.

And PLEASE forgive me for not going gaga over everything Anemis does. He's good, but not without flaw, at least to my eyes.

it wasn't what you said, but how you said it that came out a bit harsh.

Hey cool! Looks like you're using chunks from a Shockini? If you need spare parts for that particular plane, Toys R Us has a generic military set with the exact same vehicle in it. Saw it the other day and thought it was the same one you used.

well actually everything that was shockini is now gone.... i made all the new parts from scratch..... as for the model i bought it from a local hobby store.. but i might check out toys r us if i ever need parts thanks ;)

it wasn't what you said, but how you said it that came out a bit harsh.

Oh, come on! That wasn't harsh at all! It was constructive criticism! It's not supposed to be flowery!

Archived