Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

2008 Camaro Bumblebee...

Recommended Posts

And what, you couldn't buy one for me? :tftongue

 

JK of course, and welcome. What part of the country did you find those? Thx!

  • Replies 351
  • Views 83.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Syracuse, NY :thumb

 

Thanks for the welcome!

I just called the Kohls near me and the only thing they have is the stupid Helmet.

She even checked the back stock.

I called several Kohl's (5 to be exact) and gave them the UPC number. Many of their computers say they have like >40 Concept Bumblebees in stock. But once someone goes to the back to check, they have ZERO.

 

Only one Kohl had a single 74 Bumblebee.

 

I also called a local Walmart to check their stock and the stockboy told me that the Concept Bumblebee is part of the recent Chinese toy recall due to lead paint. Is that true? I didn't hear of it until today.

I also called a local Walmart to check their stock and the stockboy told me that the Concept Bumblebee is part of the recent Chinese toy recall due to lead paint. Is that true? I didn't hear of it until today.

 

LIES!!!!! No...it's not true...Mattel had the recall. He was kind of talking out his arse.

I just called the Kohls near me and the only thing they have is the stupid Helmet.

She even checked the back stock.

I think successfully finding them at Kohl's will be a more regional thing.

 

The couple I've been to in my neck of the woods (Bay Area, California) don't really have very good toy sections. I'm under the impression that in other parts of the country they're much better - there was even a Kohl's exclusive a couple of years ago (Ultra Magnus bendy-Prime repaint).

Also went to a local Kohl's today and called if they had some in stock. I gave them both UPCs and sure enough they said they had a whopping 155 in stock. I get to the store and there they told me they only had 43 and had seven '74 Bumblebees and three Concepts. They had two people check the stock room only to find two '74s and no Concepts. I was able to snag a Final Battle Jazz, a Wreckage, and couple of Barricades. :07dance

Why do they keep telling you guys they're in stock when they're not? I called before I left and she held one for me, like Autobot032 said. She had it there waiting for me :07redface

Success in Maryland!!! I used the UPC, waited on the phone for like 20 mins and had an 08 BB waiting for me when I got off work. I will say don't just take the peoples word on the phone as to whether they have them or not. The first Kohls I called said they had 4 in stock and 3 were Classics (I asked her to read what it said on the back). I think I snagged the only 08. I'll keep trying and if I find more I'll offer them up here.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.