Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

2008 Camaro Bumblebee...

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 351
  • Views 83.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Well, if not, anyone roughly when? I work at Toy's "R" Us and the guy from my receiving department says it's coming into the sales floor this monday(July 2nd) I kinda doubt him. What do you guys think?

 

I went to 6 different Wal-Mart, 2 TRU, 5 Targets like once a week and only one Wal-mart has them and they are ALL gone. It sells like hotcakes!

Hey hotwheelz, have u tried looking at digital-toys.com? they were selling 08 concept bumblebee for 20, with like a 6 or 7 dollar S&H fee. If u cant find him in stores thought maybe that might help ya out. :)

Hey hotwheelz, have u tried looking at digital-toys.com? they were selling 08 concept bumblebee for 20, with like a 6 or 7 dollar S&H fee. If u cant find him in stores thought maybe that might help ya out. :)

 

Their pre-order is now sold out. Has been since yesterday or the day before actually.

 

To those of you who haven't gotten one, don't feel bad. I've missed it three times, by a matter of hours. In fact, the last time I missed it, it was by one friggin' hour.

 

I did get FBJazz (which was returned, because he sucks) and Payload (who's not as bad as Jazz, but has his problems.)

 

I'm so sick and tired of this. I'm glad I finally preordered his ass, just hoping the order comes through soon.

 

Also, to those of you sitting on the sidelines, waiting for their to be a major restock of these things...DON'T. Go out and get one asap, or do it online. Bumblebee is shipping only 1-2 per case, and major retailers hate to order a bunch of figures that won't sell, just to get a couple that do.

 

One of my local Wal-Marts is ordering six cases to keep up with the demand and the toy associate is very, very unhappy about it. She said she's already dreading the day those cases come in, because once the most popular figures sell, the rest will sit there and clog, and when new product is due out...they won't be able to have space for it due to the old figures sitting there and she'll be bitched at again and again. She said TransFormers are their biggest problem in the entire department, the rest of the toys are your average pain in the ass.

 

The other local Wal-Mart, they got in a MASSIVE order of TFs, Deluxe and Voyager. And all in the same moment of getting excited, that excitement was killed. Why? Because they were cases (and I kid you not) of Voyager Classic Optimus Prime and Jetfire, Cybertron Deluxe Wave 5 (Optimus Prime, Megatron, Demolishor, etc), and the Optimus VS. Megatron 2-pack. I asked that toy associate about it, and she said a Hasbro vendor came in and said "We're still unable to fill all the Movie figure orders, so we're sending these out to fill the shelves, it's all we can do to keep the people from complaining about no product being in the store." The associate is PISSED. Because the Deluxes sold (save for four figures) and the rest...haven't even moved.

 

So, if anyone wants to trade me a Bumblebee (loose complete with instructions, or sealed) for a Voyager Jetfire (even trade)...drop me a line via PM.

 

Grrr...Powerglidein' Bumblebee, Powerglidein' scalpers, Powerglidein' hoarders. It's a shame we can't smash their kneecaps.

"Grrr...Powerglidein' Bumblebee, Powerglidein' scalpers, Powerglidein' hoarders. It's a shame we can't smash their kneecaps." What piss me off even more is that they sell it on eBay! Bunch of MOFOs.

"Grrr...Powerglidein' Bumblebee, Powerglidein' scalpers, Powerglidein' hoarders. It's a shame we can't smash their kneecaps." What piss me off even more is that they sell it on eBay! Bunch of MOFOs.

 

yeah what he said!!! I've tried and tried again to win one on ebay but they are pay upwards of 35 to 40 bucks for those. Its a 10 dollar toy! I just want one!!!!

"Grrr...Powerglidein' Bumblebee, Powerglidein' scalpers, Powerglidein' hoarders. It's a shame we can't smash their kneecaps." What piss me off even more is that they sell it on eBay! Bunch of MOFOs.

 

yeah what he said!!! I've tried and tried again to win one on ebay but they are pay upwards of 35 to 40 bucks for those. Its a 10 dollar toy! I just want one!!!!

lets put it this way i just found mine yesterday

concidering ive been looking for 08 bb since its release ive probably used up 2 full tanks of gas thats about $80 worth

so with time, patience and gas thats almost $100 for 1 toy

 

so that $35-40 price on ebay isnt looking so bad(if you dont want to drive around, walk around and wait) :)

 

just food for thought

 

 

ps-for your viewing pleasure ...enjoy

post-8737-1187062332_thumb.jpg

lord amron, there's nothing wrong with the way you posted, everyone's frustrated about the scarcity of bumblebee.

I'm about ready to give up on '09 BB. At least I have the Target version (BB 2 -pack) on preorder. No way I am paying more for the deluxe '09 than the Ultimate BB!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.