Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

2008 Camaro Bumblebee...

Recommended Posts

Man I NEED to find this fig!!! I look on ebay almost everyday and weep at how much they are going for!!! Even the FABs are commanding a bit of money!! On another note I called Hasbro yesterday to inquire what the deal is. My answer: Well BB is a really popular fig right now. I had to correct her and say while the scarity of BB is a concern the bigger thing that scares me is that there are NO deluxe figs at all. When I scan the DCPI at Target I see nothing in stock at all. I really hopw I don't have to wait until Oct just to get new deluxes.

 

Theres a shipping problem over in China that has not been addressed, some novelty items are being slow in shipment. So you, like many others can wait for a little toy.

Yes I read about that a few pages ago...I was only expressing my thoughts (which I was led to believe forums allowed you to do) based on my experience regarding this topic. Sorry if I gave an inpatient impression that was not my intent. I just registered so I'll go back and re :tftongue read the forum rules regarding the appropiate way of posting here and stuff. Forgive my newbieness!!! :tftongue

Not to give you a hard time - but its a little bit roffle that you called Hasbro to comlain about a $9 toy.

  • Replies 351
  • Views 83.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That's NOT what I called about... I asked why there was NO deluxe product at all i.e. did supply not meet demand are stores not ordering them, etc. Wave 2 (which happens to include 2 other new figs) has been very scarce along with wave 1 deluxe figs. My stores are EMPTY. My question was directed in that vein. Like most people I would like an 08 BB. But the reason for my call was to see if there was a delay somewhere. If the way I told my story gave the wrong impression then my bad. She initially asked was there a particular fig I was interested in and I told her BB which prompted her response. I restated my reason for calling was in relation to little to no deluxe product.

So, basically you cleared the shelf?

 

I mean, I can't fault you for picking up a bunch of toys if they're all for your collection...

 

...but what could you possibly need 6 of the same figure for?

 

Well they're not all for me as I stated previously. 2 are for me, one to open and the other to display. 1 for the girlfriend and the other one would be to trade for another figure later on...

So, basically you cleared the shelf?

 

I mean, I can't fault you for picking up a bunch of toys if they're all for your collection...

 

...but what could you possibly need 6 of the same figure for?

 

Well they're not all for me as I stated previously. 2 are for me, one to open and the other to display. 1 for the girlfriend and the other one would be to trade for another figure later on...

 

WoW.. I would pay 20 bucks just to have one Bumblebee.. I think, through the trouble I've gone, its worth that.. But I won't pay 30 plus shipping.

So, basically you cleared the shelf?

 

I mean, I can't fault you for picking up a bunch of toys if they're all for your collection...

 

...but what could you possibly need 6 of the same figure for?

 

Well they're not all for me as I stated previously. 2 are for me, one to open and the other to display. 1 for the girlfriend and the other one would be to trade for another figure later on...

 

Okay. So of the fifteen you bought, including SEVERAL multiple sets, the ONE for your GF was, in fact, NOT for you... :roll

So, basically you cleared the shelf?

 

I mean, I can't fault you for picking up a bunch of toys if they're all for your collection...

 

...but what could you possibly need 6 of the same figure for?

 

Well they're not all for me as I stated previously. 2 are for me, one to open and the other to display. 1 for the girlfriend and the other one would be to trade for another figure later on...

People like you are the reason my kids can't find anything at the stores. Thanks a lot.

So, basically you cleared the shelf?

 

I mean, I can't fault you for picking up a bunch of toys if they're all for your collection...

 

...but what could you possibly need 6 of the same figure for?

 

Well they're not all for me as I stated previously. 2 are for me, one to open and the other to display. 1 for the girlfriend and the other one would be to trade for another figure later on...

People like you are the reason my kids can't find anything at the stores. Thanks a lot.

Well, I can't really say that. BB 09' hasn't made it to SC yet. Which makes me so pissing mad, Hasbro deems it nessesary to restock certain stores but to not send any to any stores around where I live. It just makes me SICK to hear people picking up 2,3,or 4 figures that I can't get without paying a Freaking Premium for on ebay. So for future reference I hope people that pick up multible BB's, keep it to themselves to avoid the inevitable ridcule from the rest of us who's stores don't even carry them! (Unless of course the're buying them to send to other less fortunate members for MSRP prices plus S&H)

I dont think it benefits any of us to be at each other's throats.

 

The reason HotWheelz and LukeMadpeter cant find toys is because Hasbro isn't able to kep up with demand (TRU dude told me that flat out today)

Its really that simple.

Now why in the world they would short sell their best franchise (or is the demand really so rediculously high right now???) is beyond me.

 

But I doubt that if Hazard bought only 1 figure - that the rest of you would have your 08 BB.

 

does anyone know when the Target and Walmarts resets are scheduled to be completed?? they all look like they have been ready and waiting for the last week.

So, basically you cleared the shelf?

 

I mean, I can't fault you for picking up a bunch of toys if they're all for your collection...

 

...but what could you possibly need 6 of the same figure for?

 

Well they're not all for me as I stated previously. 2 are for me, one to open and the other to display. 1 for the girlfriend and the other one would be to trade for another figure later on...

People like you are the reason my kids can't find anything at the stores. Thanks a lot.

Well, I can't really say that. BB 09' hasn't made it to SC yet. Which makes me so pissing mad, Hasbro deems it nessesary to restock certain stores but to not send any to any stores around where I live. It just makes me SICK to hear people picking up 2,3,or 4 figures that I can't get without paying a Freaking Premium for on ebay. So for future reference I hope people that pick up multible BB's, keep it to themselves to avoid the inevitable ridcule from the rest of us who's stores don't even carry them! (Unless of course the're buying them to send to other less fortunate members for MSRP prices plus S&H)

 

Quoted for truth!!! Something like this deserves to be repeated.

Nothing new in the Charlotte area if anyone cares. I'm not going to lie, whenever I come across one (my fever for it has really died down from daily check ups to once in four days), if there's more than one it's just gonna stay there. My wife wants one of her own, though I've been working on convincing her to just screw around with the one I get for myself like she does all the others or maybe even wait for that Cliffjumper repaint. Either way, this place has always acted like a little bit of a fraternity, but not so much when the real moment arrives. People Starscream and moan about scalping, then turn around and do...exactly what scalpers do. I've bought a grand total of one of every one I've come across (my finding Arcee and Dreadwing make me wonder if I missed my BB opportunity), aside from Ironhide since my first one suffered from QC issues and I've come to find that my local Wal-Mart enjoys putting ANYTHING they can re-sell back on the shelves.

 

Anyway, yeah, I feel like you oughtta share in the coolness of the fact that you got yourself a Bumblebee and if you buy two because you're one of those people who do the MISP and out of box thing, go for it. But when you're sitting there in front of a bunch of people who haven't seen hide nor hair or the BB, it comes across as borderline taunting and is really obnoxious for people to deal with when you say you bought, like, five of them or whatever. It's like eating at an all you can eat buffet in front of a bunch of Somalians.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.