Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

2008 Camaro Bumblebee...

Recommended Posts

That would be cool. I'm trying to hook up myself and my friend who's looking for one as well. I think what I'm to do is just relax and not worry about it. I'm sure they will be plentiful sometime in the future, but we'll see.

 

Everytime I see an eBay action say "rare and hard to find", I cringe -- especially with the seller has 6 or 8 of the same figure up for auction.

 

I hate scalpers.

  • Replies 351
  • Views 83.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

they're not here at Kohls in SC. I Checked today. But TRU is supposed to be getting a new shipment of Hasbro at 10am tomorrow, So Im going to be there when the doors fly open. If I see two I'll save one for Pessimist Prime

Why do they keep telling you guys they're in stock when they're not? I called before I left and she held one for me, like Autobot032 said. She had it there waiting for me :07redface

 

Well, they are clueless how much BB's they have. The first Kohl's I called, the girl on the phone said she has 54 Concept BB's in stock after punching in the UPC number. So I asked her if she can hold a few for me. She asked "how many?" So naturally I said, "how about 40 of them?" She actually said, "Okay!"

 

So at that time I was pretty skeptical that a store will have 54 BB's sitting there. I asked her to physically check to see if she has even one bumblebee. She returned and said she doesn't have any in stock. Luckily I didn't have to waste time and gas driving there only to come back empty handed.

 

Pretty much all the stores I called have the same scenario.

can someone post kohls (and hasbros) upc for payload and final battle jazz (recon barricade & dropkick if available)

thanks

can someone post kohls (and hasbros) upc for payload and final battle jazz (recon barricade & dropkick if available)

thanks

 

I can only provide Kohl's UPC for Bumblebee, but I can post the Hasbro UPCs for the others.

Anyone else who's gotten any of these figures at Kohl's, could you help out and post those please? Thanks!

 

Bumblebee

Kohl's: 6 53569 20896 9

Hasbro's: 6 53569 23760 0

 

Payload

Hasbro's: 0 65356 92376 4

 

Longarm

Hasbro's: 0 65356 92376 2

 

Recon Barricade

Hasbro's: 0 65356 92488 6

 

Dropkick

Hasbro's: 0 65356 92488 5

 

Final Battle Jazz

Hasbro's: 6 53569 23763 1

 

There. I hope those help, at least somewhat. NOTE: Kohl's uses the same UPC/Code setup that the other retailers do. One UPC code covers the entire case in their computers. So when they do a search, they'll see only Deluxe Class figures, not specific ones. If you get someone nice, you might even be able to have them bring the cases out and let you pick through them to find the exact ones you want. Or they'll find them for you. Either way, if the store has more than 50 (which they usually have between 10-15 cases (I Blot you not!) in the back) they should be able to narrow down what you're looking for.

 

One more thing. Use Kohl's UPC first, that will help them pinpoint the item and it's location (on the floor, stockroom) and use only one UPC because they'll get confused, and irate considering it covers the entire assortment.

 

Also, (I cannot stress this enough) be exemplary with your ability to be courteous and polite. Kohl's is an upper echelon store, and as such, they demand at least a close facsimile of that from their customers. (Believe me, if you look scrungy, or have an attitude....they'll fire it back at you and then some.)

 

I realize some would consider it asskissing (which it is, considering some of the employees there) but it's worth it if at the end of the day, you get your loot.

I live in Charlotte, North Carolina. If you don't scalp, but at this point this place is picked dry and Wal-Mart here stocked back up on the last wave of Cybertron and the prequel movie toys. If anybody can nab up the new wave of TFs (except Final Battle Jazz and Recon Barricade, since I kinda wanna see them for myself first). I guess that leaves Bayload, Longarm, and Concept BB. Anyway, if you can get them, I'm turning to you guys...anybody who can help a brother out AT COST or a LITTLE bit above...I'm beginning to think this thread needs to become the thread in which those who find them can start assisting those of us who apparently live in spots where the wave never made it or hasn't gotten here yet.

I would love to help you out Thunderdirge. The only problem is shipping fees and transaction charges since I'm in Australia. I went to Target in Sydney two days ago, there were 10 concept BBs. Today I went back and got the last two from the shelf.

 

There's also Deluxe Arcee, Wreackage, Swindle, Dreadwing, Scorponok and Bonecrusher available.

they're not here at Kohls in SC. I Checked today. But TRU is supposed to be getting a new shipment of Hasbro at 10am tomorrow, So Im going to be there when the doors fly open. If I see two I'll save one for Pessimist Prime

 

Good luck! I guess I'll stop by Target either during lunch or after work.

Success!!!!

 

Some of you may remember my recent calls to 5 Kohl's within the city (Columbus, OH) were pretty much unsuccessful since they are also cleaned out of the 08 BB's. So today I decided to give an outlying store (about 15 miles from the city) a call and they said they have the Concept BB!!! Of course they held it for me. When I went to pick it up, they found another 08 BB and a 74 BB!!!

 

So finally after 2 months of searches and failures, I grabbed 3 BB's in one day! They did mark up the deluxes to about $11.69. There're also a ton of Barricades, Arcee, Dreadwing, Brawl, Bonecrushers to name a few. So many, in fact, that they are not on the pegs, but just piled on on the shelves. I'm as happy as the day when I bought my first Transformers. :clap

Well, just when all hope was lost, I luck out at lunch and score big at Walmart! I was so excited to see new Transformers, I couldn't just stop with Bumblebee! Hotwheelz, one BB is reserved for you if you still need one.

 

TFHaul8-16-07.jpg

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.