Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

2008 Camaro Bumblebee...

Recommended Posts

None of the "big box" stores here in the US will let you do this.

 

that's just plain bad service.

  • Replies 351
  • Views 83.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Called 4 walmart over here and 2 of them had new shipments, I was told by one of them that Concept Bumblebee comes in 1 per case because she just stocked 3 cases an hour ago when I called and when she looked if it was still there all 3 was gone.

I'm thinking of buying the deluxe assortment pack from BBTS... how accurate are they with their release dates?.. it says August 2007

Called 4 walmart over here and 2 of them had new shipments, I was told by one of them that Concept Bumblebee comes in 1 per case because she just stocked 3 cases an hour ago when I called and when she looked if it was still there all 3 was gone.

 

If thats true there must be 15 Swindles and 10 Bonecrushers 1 Bumblebee 1 Dreadwing, 1 Arcee in every box! Cause thats all I ever see!!!

Just registered to post on this specific subject. Been over for the past 2 weeks going around one regular and one oversized walmart, 1 target and for the first time today (thursday) the new super Target that opened on sunday, and a TRU, early mornings late nights you name it. Instead of getting better its getting worse from the displays getting smaller and the variety of stuff available getting slimmer as the time goes by. The first week of searching and driving around i found deluxe Jazz and Classic BB (defective, still lurv my "special" BB) at the smaller walmart actually was 2 BB available but left the other one for someone else. This last week I found voyager Ironhide that I have and saw some voyager Starscreams (bleh) at the same small walmart. Today nothing, nada even as far as some stores flipping over their deluxe store tags which means Blot aint coming in soon. But at the new Super target they had the movie "replicas" that look like total Blot and some ultimate BB, 79 dollars plus tax my ass (FYI his cannon arm does look short). Im about given up on getting one for 10 dollars. Even Voyager Ratchet which has been a total shelve warmer here (Riveride CA area) was MIA today and was putting him off till last because of it. At least I bought the last Leader Prime they had at the Big Walmart before the movie opened cause I havent seen one since and during my journeys got a Petter Cullen Prime helmet on sale at Target (26 bux woohoo!). I must leave now and play with my Prime and Barricade Zip Zaps from Radio Shack, hope this helps.

Yeah, many stores have started removing their special movie displays and moved the TFs back to their normal location. Several places I have been to lately have had ZERO main line (Leader, Voyager, or Deluxe class) figures, just FABs and Real Gear stuff.

If anyone happens to find multiple '08 Bumblebees, just give me a ring a ding ding.

Yeah, many stores have started removing their special movie displays and moved the TFs back to their normal location. Several places I have been to lately have had ZERO main line (Leader, Voyager, or Deluxe class) figures, just FABs and Real Gear stuff.

 

Target in Lexington had some Voyagers, Rachet, Ironhide and Screamer. But the thing I noticed today is Walmart in Newberry has a Plan-o-gram up for a new TF display dated week of 8-6-07 Looks like the current display is expanding a bit. Maybe a sign more are on the way!

What...???? how did they get in Tampa already...???? How did they bypass East Coast???? Damnit.. Damnit... Damnit..

Hey, I saw FOUR at a Walmart here in Maryland over two weeks ago...

 

I only bought one, and it's still sealed. I am considering putting it on ebay tonight for whatever the going BIN is. They will be everywhere in a month or so...

So I heard today at Target that they get shipments every night of Transformers then stock them. Can anyone confirm this?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.