Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

2008 Camaro Bumblebee...

Recommended Posts

I just wanted to post so ppl dont think I changed my name to TTMan

  • Replies 351
  • Views 83.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So...BB is suppose to come in assortment with Arcee and Dreadwing? Seems like I've seen every wave 2 character in stores EXCEPT BB. My frind said he saw a bunch of BBs...didn't realize he was rare. He didn't even buy one for himself...WTF. The store he saw them in is about 30 mins from here and it was a couple days ago so I'm not willing to waste gas for TEH ULTIMATE DISAPPPPPOINTMENTZ

 

EDIT: Yes I am...I'm going after work...

So...BB is suppose to come in assortment with Arcee and Dreadwing?

 

Yes.

So...BB is suppose to come in assortment with Arcee and Dreadwing? Seems like I've seen every wave 2 character in stores EXCEPT BB. My frind said he saw a bunch of BBs...didn't realize he was rare. He didn't even buy one for himself...WTF. The store he saw them in is about 30 mins from here and it was a couple days ago so I'm not willing to waste gas for TEH ULTIMATE DISAPPPPPOINTMENTZ

I hate that so much. Is there another store near by? I always try to hit up like multiple surrounding stores at once.

got mine in the mail today, went to walmart just to see if they had more just incase... and they had 4 so i bought 3 one for my bro and two for me, witch all togather makes 3 for me.

got mine in the mail today, went to walmart just to see if they had more just incase... and they had 4 so i bought 3 one for my bro and two for me, witch all togather makes 3 for me.

 

and watcha gonna do with all those bumblebees? lol

I went to 2 Walmarts, 2 Kmarts, 3 TRU, and 4 Targets looken for TF toys, and have only seen two '08 Camaro BB. Bought them both and put one on ebay, gonna keep the other.

 

This is why I can't find Bublebees!!!! People are buying them up and then selling the rest on Ebay. I hate Scalpers..

 

 

Auction went for $36. The amount of time I put into looking for just 1 for myself, and when I saw 2 you think I wouldn't buy both when I saw them? Then what am I suppose to do with the extra one I got, best thing is to sell it to a bunch of hyped up people for 2x+ the price of the toy and help my TF buying fund.

 

These just came out and everyone wants one, give it some time and you'll get one.

 

FWIW I will only be buying one when I do find him, so other fans don't get raped by people like this.

 

"'08 Bumblebee is the right of all sentient TF collectors."

 

:word

 

word

FWIW I will only be buying one when I do find him, so other fans don't get raped by people like this.

 

As someone still on the hunt for mine, I thank you. There's never an excuse for scalping or hording. All hording is for is delayed scalping.

got mine in the mail today, went to walmart just to see if they had more just incase... and they had 4 so i bought 3 one for my bro and two for me, witch all togather makes 3 for me.

 

and watcha gonna do with all those bumblebees? lol

 

I have OCD so having an extra for very small problems helps.

Having searched high and low, I am convinced that '08 Deluxe Bumblebee is a myth...it does not exist. It is as real as the Easter Bunny, the Loch Ness Monster, and Britney Spears' pre-age-18 virginity. It is merely an elaborate hoax by the Illuminati, posing as members across all the Transformers message boards and widely distributing fake pictures to convince us all that this toy has been produced...which again, it has not.

 

Okay, I'm off to my meeting with the Flat Earth Society.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.