"Human" Versions of Transformers

teletran2

Another try. Kind of a bad angle but I imagine he'd have a harness to help support the gun, like a steadycam-type of rig for easy of mobility.

Oh..and whoever wants to color, I don't mind. As long as you let me know if you plan on posting it anywhere else besides here.

megatron_human2.jpg

"Unlike my other warriors you never fail me."

Better. But now it's just some dude with a big gun whearing a Megs helmet.

I thought one of your abselute triumphs with your prime was to give the impression of primes helmet without puting a helmet on him at all. Or maybe just give him a kind of WWII german helmet variance. For the gun I'd say what would be cool is to have a gun that was largeish, that could be on the top of the arm and could be fired in the same way megs was (ie outstreached arm, downturned fist) I think the term to remember for any megs is "arm cannon" it should be an extension of the arm. Maybe give him a back pack out of which a someting could stick out to evoke the over the shoulder gun barrel. Maybe some kinda body armor.

Just throwing thougts out there I love what you're doin.

Edit: I love the Laser Beak Idea.

Makes me think of Soundwave: The animal tamer and his son Rumble.

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I thought one of your abselute triumphs with your prime was to give the impression of primes helmet without puting a helmet on him at all.

I agree with this.

Hellboy Prime, maybe try starting with the stocking cap you game "Prime" and letting some long hair finish the helmet shape on the sides and back?

• 1 month later...

Fisrt, Bravo Hellboyprime for your work! The re-interpretation is very interesting. And the drawing is very good :).

But well... don't be mad but for me, this is a little out of topic here. At least as I have understood the initial question.

For me it is not to know what they would LOOK LIKE if they were humans, But what they would BE. Their personnality and his equivalent in human society.

Actually, I wonder about that for a long time and I was happy to found this tread as I'm not fond enought of the cartoon to know all the characters very well. I wonder about that for a good reason that is not drawing first, but display:

I REALLY like my (still to complete) Binaltech collection. The detailed and real life look is so great and so intricated. The first time an complete line got the exact same scale for exemple. For me, there are perfection in transformers. The original Diaclone spark bring back to life in actual time.

But all this achivement from the designers, especialy in the scale department is useless if you can't compare them to something else that make the 'bots really impressive. And as the BTA and Kissplay figures are everything but in scale, I've decided to make the drivers by myself. And I want to do that ALA IDW Infiltration way. That why this thread is great for me.

I like many of your propositions. But I sometimes need to twist it a little to make fit the human with the car usual driver style.

Optimus Prime, for exemple, despite being clearly a general, must look like a truck driver for me (As anybody can guess, I include my MP01 in the Binaltech line. Forget about the Ram Dodge with me ;)). But the John Wayne idea is really good for me. And I DIG the Andre the Giant proposition for Grimmy, even if he will have some hard time fiting inside the new Mustang.

But stop talking (I always talk too much :s) and start showing stuffs. Here is my first preparation sketch:

human-TF1.jpg

I'm really happy with it. especially the OP look. I can read in his eyes that he has to accomplish his duty, "no matter the cost".

But I figure out now that it will be hard to render that on a 1/24 figurine.

What do you think about them ? Don't be afraid, I like hearing other's opinion.

I still need your help too, cause you didn't speak about Sideswipe, Skids, Overdrive, Silverstreak, Trailbreaker (The only good use for the Ram Dodge mold) or even LazerWave.

Smokescreen will be the official 2003 subaru pilot anyway and Prowl (modified BTA-red alert) will be a cops. Dead End will be modified into a shadow Sun Streaker, and swindle (if I ever own him) will have a beach rescuer driver cause of his alt mode origine.

I'd like more details about Sun Streaker too ^^.

Fisrt, Bravo Hellboyprime for your work! The re-interpretation is very interesting. And the drawing is very good :).

But well... don't be mad but for me, this is a little out of topic here. At least as I have understood the initial question.

For me it is not to know what they would LOOK LIKE if they were humans, But what they would BE. Their personnality and his equivalent in human society.

Actually, I wonder about that for a long time and I was happy to found this tread as I'm not fond enought of the cartoon to know all the characters very well. I wonder about that for a good reason that is not drawing first, but display:

I REALLY like my (still to complete) Binaltech collection. The detailed and real life look is so great and so intricated. The first time an complete line got the exact same scale for exemple. For me, there are perfection in transformers. The original Diaclone spark bring back to life in actual time.

But all this achivement from the designers, especialy in the scale department is useless if you can't compare them to something else that make the 'bots really impressive. And as the BTA and Kissplay figures are everything but in scale, I've decided to make the drivers by myself. And I want to do that ALA IDW Infiltration way. That why this thread is great for me.

I like many of your propositions. But I sometimes need to twist it a little to make fit the human with the car usual driver style.

Optimus Prime, for exemple, despite being clearly a general, must look like a truck driver for me (As anybody can guess, I include my MP01 in the Binaltech line. Forget about the Ram Dodge with me ;)). But the John Wayne idea is really good for me. And I DIG the Andre the Giant proposition for Grimmy, even if he will have some hard time fiting inside the new Mustang.

But stop talking (I always talk too much :s) and start showing stuffs. Here is my first preparation sketch:

human-TF1.jpg

I'm really happy with it. especially the OP look. I can read in his eyes that he has to accomplish his duty, "no matter the cost".

I still need your help too, cause you didn't speak about Sideswipe, Skids, Overdrive, Silverstreak, Trailbreaker (The only good use for the Ram Dodge mold) or even LazerWave.

Smokescreen will be the official 2003 subaru pilot anyway and Prowl (modified BTA-red alert) will be a cops. Dead End will be modified into a shadow Sun Streaker, and swindle (if I ever own him) will have a beach rescuer driver cause of his alt mode origine.

these are GREAT. make sure u give prime a matrix necklace around his neck. hehe. once these get colored, im sure their TF souls will shine thru.

these are GREAT. make sure u give prime a matrix necklace around his neck. hehe. once these get colored, im sure their TF souls will shine thru.

Thanks ^^.

Well, I 'm not planning to give them their robot counterpart color sheme. Especially if the little figures have to sit next the car. They must stand out a little.

But well... Nothing (beside time) can prevent me to please you with an alternate color sheme just for the drawing.

Any new idea for the left characters ?

human-TF1.jpg

this is my favorite yet, though the others are quite nice. but you nailed it i think.

Archived