"Human" Versions of Transformers

teletran2

Thank you Hellboy. I was gonna be real mad if I didn't see any pic in this thread

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply
My suggestion: Make the helmet more "full". Yes, the buckethead is goofyish...but it can work on a human head.

Or you could just do what Limacron did in that one art thread of a Megatron girl, and just make a full head of hair in a "bucket" shape.

maybe megatron shoud have a mullet... carry a bazooka...

Another try. Kind of a bad angle but I imagine he'd have a harness to help support the gun, like a steadycam-type of rig for easy of mobility.

Oh..and whoever wants to color, I don't mind. As long as you let me know if you plan on posting it anywhere else besides here.

megatron_human2.jpg

"Unlike my other warriors you never fail me."

Why do I feel like yelling ... COBRAAA!!!!! :tflaugh Megatron... the next Cobra leader.

as the starter of this thread, i think its time that i contribute instead of lurking... love what im seeing so far!

here's my ruff take on humanoid Starscream:

humanoidstarscreamwebig2.jpg

had to start with the smirk, and that just reminded me of some punk snowboarding kid. gave him the emo "helmet hair", put him in snowboard gear (backpack, boards, boots), then realized he needed his null rays... so i gave him a pair of drumsticks. hehe. figured any punk like him would be pissing people off by drumming on everything.

let me know what u guys think! mahalos!

• 2 weeks later...
as the starter of this thread, i think its time that i contribute instead of lurking... love what im seeing so far!

here's my ruff take on humanoid Starscream:

humanoidstarscreamwebig2.jpg

had to start with the smirk, and that just reminded me of some punk snowboarding kid. gave him the emo "helmet hair", put him in snowboard gear (backpack, boards, boots), then realized he needed his null rays... so i gave him a pair of drumsticks. hehe. figured any punk like him would be pissing people off by drumming on everything.

let me know what u guys think! mahalos!

ski pole might work too

Archived