Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

New York Sightings

Recommended Posts

it's on 30th street, I believe, not sure of the cross street, could be Broadway, 6th or 7th ave.

 

Also try Toy Tokyo, around the corner from St. Marks place on 2nd Ave.

 

And, of course, times square Toys R Us.

  • Replies 245
  • Views 54.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
it's on 30th street, I believe, not sure of the cross street, could be Broadway, 6th or 7th ave.

 

 

103 West 30th  to be exact.  Good store.

 

 

 

Also try Toy Tokyo, around the corner from St. Marks place on 2nd Ave.

 

 

 

It's a good 4 1/2 years since i was in NY. At the time Toy Tokyo had ZERO TF's.

There's annother toy shop under it - pricey. Can't remember the name.  Selection was so-so.

 

 

 

 

TRU:  A bit pricey from whay i've heard. Central location doesen't guarantee a good selection it would seem.
  • 1 month later...

Hey all, I was just wonderin from those who live in NY. My GF lives on Long Island, but she doesnt want to drive all the way to the city to get me something that I want. So I was hoping that if perhaps someone knew of anywhere to pick them up on the island. Now I showed her that I wanted Megaro Convoy, but the closest place that I could give her was Image Anime, and she knows where it is, but she said its a good drive for her to get there, and I dont want her to go out of her way, you know? So any ideas, and locations would be great. Thanks all. OMEGAPRIME1983

During the holidays Image Anime gives good discounts for shipping to NY addresses.  In fact I think it's FREE!  Maybe.  In any case not many stores on the island that does the whole import thing.  You may do better waiting for Cybertron Mteroplex to be released.  In any case, most Long Island chicks don't like cgoing out to the city but they love the city.  Go figure. 

 

Just try to plan a fun trip to the city to see the fashion district (fun for her) and then just ...sway a bit to Image Anime/ Midtown Comics or any of the other importers.  Make up a trip to see F.I.T. and say...WOW!  Look Honeypot, it's Image Anime!  Now who would have thought we would be so close to the place?  LOL!

 

God I Miss NY!  Anyone know any importer shops in the Southern Florida area?

  • 1 month later...

Found a Reissue Ricochet at Toysrus in Middle Vilage, Queens for $2.99.

 

~X

  • 3 weeks later...

Somebody knows what alts are in TRU of Times Square?

  • 5 weeks later...

skyshadow and wing saber are at wally's in colonie (upstate). i think their just 1 of each per case. skyshadow is still there.

  • 3 months later...

Yeah, they have about 10 packages of Primus at the New York City Toys"R"Us, but no Unicron.

 

Where, oh where, shall I get my Primus w/ Unicron head?!?!

 

~ Botch

Why is everyone that is reporting sightings for these things, say that they don't have Unicron heads?

 

Wasn't he supposed to come with the head first, then later on they would take it out?

 

I'm confused..

Why is everyone that is reporting sightings for these things, say that they don't have Unicron heads?

 

Wasn't he supposed to come with the head first, then later on they would take it out?

 

I'm confused..

join the club!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.