Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

New York Sightings

Recommended Posts

I'm a late collector too. If you still looking for mirage, hasbro toy shop still has him. I think Jim Hanley's across from the empire state building had Ramjet. But not for retail.

  • Replies 245
  • Views 54.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I had a huge toy run today with a couple of surprises. At A walgreens They had bootleg Transformers combiners. (aerialbots, combaticons, constructacons and protectobots). They were 5.99 each 3 for 11.99.

 

Then at Target I picked up the Generation 1 repaint. They also had She-hulk on the pegs and had some of the star wars series 3 comic packs (mara jade+luke skywalker, vader and leia and dark woman and asherad herett?).

 

Then I went to northern blvd and walked into the rite aid next to the school and they had the Sigma 6 shipwreck with his monkey $13.99 I think. I stepped into National Wholesale liquidators and I was very surprise at what I saw...DC Direct figures! at 5.99 a pop! They had Identity crisis series 1+2, crisis on infinite earths series 3, superman/batman (the corruption of supergirl) and DC Direct re-activated series 1. I was so tempted to pick some of them up even though most had ugly. For transfans they had the bootleg Victory Leo and Saber(4.99).

 

Went to TRU next door and I saw a new scalper scoop up all the new figs. He had like 4 boba fetts from what I could tell. They also had 1 Y-wing and some 12inch Cyborg supermen. The superhero shodown 2 packs are like 2 dollars and change.

 

I went to TRU Times square and I was surprised to see Galaxy Force Optimus prime on the first floor! And when I went to pay for it it was 19.99! I picked up metroplex and Optimus and headed home.

 

I went home happy. I just hope that I can get Primus for cheap.

I had a huge toy run today with a couple of surprises. At A walgreens They had bootleg Transformers combiners. (aerialbots, combaticons, constructacons and protectobots). They were 5.99 each 3 for 11.99.

 

Then at Target I picked up the Generation 1 repaint. They also had She-hulk on the pegs and had some of the star wars series 3 comic packs (mara jade+luke skywalker, vader and leia and dark woman and asherad herett?).

 

Then I went to northern blvd and walked into the rite aid next to the school and they had the Sigma 6 shipwreck with his monkey $13.99 I think. I stepped into National Wholesale liquidators and I was very surprise at what I saw...DC Direct figures! at 5.99 a pop! They had Identity crisis series 1+2, crisis on infinite earths series 3, superman/batman (the corruption of supergirl) and DC Direct re-activated series 1. I was so tempted to pick some of them up even though most had ugly. For transfans they had the bootleg Victory Leo and Saber(4.99).

 

Went to TRU next door and I saw a new scalper scoop up all the new figs. He had like 4 boba fetts from what I could tell. They also had 1 Y-wing and some 12inch Cyborg supermen. The superhero shodown 2 packs are like 2 dollars and change.

 

I went to TRU Times square and I was surprised to see Galaxy Force Optimus prime on the first floor! And when I went to pay for it it was 19.99! I picked up metroplex and Optimus and headed home.

 

I went home happy. I just hope that I can get Primus for cheap.

Just Today how many did they have and what did they have because I might go tomorrow if there is something because I won't go if there nothing

If you're talking about the Cybertron figs. There were a whole lot of Metroplex and Primus. Only about 8 Primes. And they were all on the first floor near the exit.

If you're talking about the Cybertron figs. There were a whole lot of Metroplex and Primus. Only about 8 Primes. And they were all on the first floor near the exit.

They have any classic?

The only classic toys they had was the Optimus Prime vs Megatron with the dvd. In the classic packaging. And here's a link to cliffjumper on Wal*mart's web site. It's in stock!

Toys R us times square got a shipment of Transformers. They had like 5 bumblebee's and 4 Arcee's.

And Hollow Prime, Forbidden planet has a classics cliffjumper, Ramjet and Hot rod. 14.99, not cheap but if you bought it off the internet you would have to pay shipping.

Toys R us times square got a shipment of Transformers. They had like 5 bumblebee's and 4 Arcee's.

And Hollow Prime, Forbidden planet has a classics cliffjumper, Ramjet and Hot rod. 14.99, not cheap but if you bought it off the internet you would have to pay shipping.

Where that at it's in new york I got that from the fact that i'm 15 and don't think you would send me to some place far :P :07laugh

the Toys R Us he's talking about is in Times Square in NYC. actually on the corner of Broadway and 44th street.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.