Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

New York Sightings

Recommended Posts

Forbidden Planet is located right behind the virgin mega store on Union square. Take the N,R,or the Q train to 14th street union square. The store is right in front of a movie theatre.

  • Replies 245
  • Views 54.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Forbidden Planet is located right behind the virgin mega store on Union square. Take the N,R,or the Q train to 14th street union square. The store is right in front of a movie theatre.

I could aslo take the L train I found where it was I'm going next week for my bday to buy them then i'm going to time sq

the Toys R Us he's talking about is in Times Square in NYC. actually on the corner of Broadway and 44th street.

I know I meant the other store I found it by the way on the online map

Hmmm... if only there were some kind of society of NYC transformers collectors to get together and umm... I dunno, probably grab a beer or something... sorry Hollow...

Hmmm... if only there were some kind of society of NYC transformers collectors to get together and umm... I dunno, probably grab a beer or something... sorry Hollow...

No worries I'll take an apple tini(scrubs joke)

Hey hollow, check this out.

 

http://www.hasbrotoyshop.com/ProductsByBra...=18796&PG=3

 

Woot!

I just saw that I would buy him a mirage but I would more then like to get rodimus and the store you said had them so because I cou;ld aslo get cliffjumper from there I just buy all three at the store I aslo do want the remjet plus I think it going be 15 if I ge it from there 2 let me check

 

Edit: yeah it would come up to 14.something plus there tax to after you finih the whole cart thing

Use the code TFPEPSI at checkout and you get $5 off any purchase $25.00 or more.

Use the code TFPEPSI at checkout and you get $5 off any purchase $25.00 or more.

Well if I could get it i'll use it thank bu tI really don't like buy from the internet plus on hasbro it take so long to get stuff not like toywiz

Congrats kid!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.